Scrimmage 9/4

Advertisement
We could also analyze it in another way...outside of Clemson, who has a better QB than us? So if those DBs can hold up against all the other QBs in the ACC, we will be fine for this year. Keep recruiting, though, as always.
They d!ck ridin UNC QB.....kid proved it in the ACC already tho....most already feel King is a beast but others still believe he has to prove himself at the p5 level...

Advertisement
He's been hyping Pope, so he saw that Pope had 2 TDs. Now, he's faking being in attendance.

FAKE INSIDER STATUS:

B7076059-CFA4-469D-A9AE-44523600A8FD.gif

Advertisement
Hot take: D’Eriq King is going to have the best statistical season for a Miami quarterback ever.k how hot of a take that is. He's the most talented QB we've had since before I was born in a stat boosting syste
What’s the return on this if you hit?
It’s probably -110 so a little less then 1/1 thats how sports betting works mostly for single games.

Because someone else was coaching it. Do you think Manny installed his defense in 2016 and then we he got the head coaching job in 2019, he brought in someone to run a totally different defense? And then halfway through the season he scrapped changed the defense again?

2 man fronts, 3 man fronts, dumb stunts.. change the colors and the helmets and yes, frankly I see blake bakers defense

I'm tired of arguing with people about this **** too. Literally to me it's so dumb I'm not even going to bother addressing it from here on out from anyone that believes otherwise. Since when did manny have joe jackson dropping back into coverage? If that's manny's defense, I haven't seen it prior to baker arriving.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kaep is blackballed by the NFL for his political activism. He took a risk for his stance and his beliefs and paid a high price. The NFL should be ashamed of themselves, but they’ve never been a group of owners at the forefront of anything negotiating TV and Stadium deals. They were literally forced to research and accept the effects of CTE. Unfortunately, the owners and players association copped-out on providing proper care to older, retired players living with brain damage. Sorry, the later subject is for another polarizing thread.

As far as D’Eric King is concerned, I have not read a quote from a reputable source saying he may play another position, WR, because he’s black. If there is one, someone post a source. The idea of a move to WR in the NFL is based on King’s short stature, and because he played WR before moving to QB. King is a gifted athlete, of high character, and barring injury should have a career in the NFL.
He played QB his entire life and because he’s a competitor he made the move to WR to help Houston..

2 man fronts, 3 man fronts, dumb stunts.. change the colors and the helmets and yes, frankly I see blake bakers defense

I'm tired of arguing with people about this **** too. Literally to me it's so dumb I'm not even going to bother addressing it from here on out from anyone that believes otherwise. Since when did manny have joe jackson dropping back into coverage? If that's manny's defense, I haven't seen it prior to baker arriving.

It’s Manny’s defense but when Baker Freelances it goes wrong. It’s not a hard concept to grasp.

Advertisement
Back