Scrimmage 9/4

Advertisement
I already hooked you up, brother. I don't know why RVA is pushing that Brock news segment on you when you have a perfect one already courtesy of a Living Legend.
Eff Brockoli. He doesn’t participate in my charades and he savors shoe leather covered in high fructose corn syrup products. We can stick to this...

7C20FB37-CE17-4274-BCBF-295D838B5F04.gif

Advertisement
Based on what I seen yesterday we have a legit shot at going 10-1. So much of our players have improved big time since last year. The Cam Harris and Deriq Kjng combo will be one of the best in the country. Enjoy Cam while y’all can.
Stop being a cryptic **** and give me some juice, Miller. I’ve got the shakes from Canes football withdrawal. I need my fix!

Q1- Has the ghost of Tommy Kennedy been exercised from the OL?
Q2 - Is your boy Pope locked in and ready to be the next great Miami WR?
Q3 - has Ivey taken a step?
Q4 - is Silvera our next Willis or next Forston?
Q5 - will we hang 40 on Clemson?

that is all...

Advertisement
I’ll say this, u pop in the tape of the 2016 D and watch the 2018 D, they do seem different
They replaced a linebacker with an extra safety bin 2018. Much better against spread teams

Redding has a knack for making dynamic catches been saying that. Also the best athlete/size combo we have at the position. High upside guy. Saw he supposedly had 1 or 2 tds in the scrimmage

We need a receiver who can make those contested catches.

Advertisement
Stop being a cryptic **** and give me some juice, Miller. I’ve got the shakes from Canes football withdrawal. I need my fix!

Q1- Has the ghost of Tommy Kennedy been exercised from the OL?
Q2 - Is your boy Pope locked in and ready to be the next great Miami WR?
Q3 - has Ivey taken a step?
Q4 - is Silvera our next Willis or next Forston?
Q5 - will we hang 40 on Clemson?

that is all...
There’s no way I was able to see all that. But Pope balled out. We’re a much better team then last year. We just need to stay healthy.

Advertisement
Was he the reason they made it to the super bowl? The 49ers has the second best defense in the league and Frank Gore had over 1200 yards. He also had three surgeries entering his final year and was not the same.
I’d argue that he is. The offense had a very noticeable improvement and dynamic after Kaep took over for Alex Smith. There’s no way to prove that claim, just an opinion though.

I’d argue that he is. The offense had a very noticeable improvement and dynamic after Kaep took over for Alex Smith. There’s no way to prove that claim, just an opinion though.
When Stranahan came after 2016, he changed the offense. Beside coming off 3 surgeries, he wasn't a fit. Just saying.

Advertisement
Back