Scratch everything we thought: New mock draft for the Fins

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
Going to include offseason plan

Sign: Leonard Floyd, Sign Willie Snead

Resign: The backers, Ahmed, and Gaskin

Walk/Cut: Karras, Hurns, Wilson

Coaches: Fire Gailey, Bring in Dorsey as OC. Already the next in line a Buffalo if Daboll leaves.

Draft pick: Give Tua the Josh Rosen treatment. Trade him while you still can. Giving an extra 2nd rounder

Draft-

1) Zach Wilson
1) Terrance Marshall
2) Najee Harris
2) Christian Baremore DL Bama
2) Josh Myers C OSU
3) KeDarius Toney WR
4) Charles Snowden edge UVA
6) Khalil Herbert RB VT
6) Thayer Munford OT OSU
7) Jimmy Morrissey OL Pitt

Advertisement

Coaches: Fire Gailey, Bring in Dorsey as OC. Already the next in line a Buffalo if Daboll leaves.

Draft pick: Give Tua the Josh Rosen treatment. Trade him while you still can. Giving an extra 2nd rounder

Draft-

1) Zach Wilson
1) Terrance Marshall
2) Najee Harris
2) Josh Myers C OSU
3) KeDarius Toney WR
6) Khalil Herbert RB VT
6) Thayer Munford OT OSU
Wilson is too boom or bust for me. I don't think Toney is worth higher than a 5th round pick. He's a 4th WR in the league.

But all my pre-draft criticism of Tua has been on vivid display. He'll probably look better if we take a WR and Najee, but he isn't good.

Wilson is too boom or bust for me. I don't think Toney is worth higher than a 5th round pick. He's a 4th WR in the league.

But all my pre-draft criticism of Tua has been on vivid display. He'll probably look better if we take a WR and Najee, but he isn't good.
I’m taking him on the premise of Ken Dorsey coming in and given a chance at OC. I feel a lot more comfortable taking Wilson with him being here. We need a huge change at OC. Toney is going to rise fwiw.

Advertisement
I’m taking him on the premise of Ken Dorsey coming in and given a chance at OC. I feel a lot more comfortable taking Wilson with him being here. We need a huge change at OC. Toney is going to rise fwiw.
We have a #3 pick and I'd trade it plus another for #1 and draft Big Trev. Seriously, there is no reason not to try to get better at the position.

A few weeks ago I said that Herbert would have been a much better pick than Tua, and got crap for it.

Tua sucks.

A few weeks ago I said that Herbert would have been a much better pick than Tua, and got crap for it.

Tua sucks.
So far I was right about Tua and wrong about Herbert. I thought Herbert would suck too.

But, it's only one season and there's still room for Herbert to suck after teams adjust. Dolphins need to try to get a better QB.

wilson is the only option for me bcuz he seems to have the athletic juice that tua lacks. i don't think fields is an above average NFL athlete.

i still think tua can succeed if the dolphins find an OC who is willing to tailor an offense to his strengths (spread, rhythm, intermediate throws) but if they think wilson has plus athleticism and plus arm strength they have to seriously consider it. i wouldn't endorse hiring an OC (dorsey) who has never called plays at any level

Advertisement

Draft-

1) Zach Wilson
1) Terrance Marshall
2) Najee Harris
2) Josh Myers C OSU
3) KeDarius Toney WR
6) Khalil Herbert RB VT
6) Thayer Munford OT OSU
Trade Tua and both first rounders to Jacksonville, draft Trevor Lawrence.

Draft-

1) Zach Wilson
1) Terrance Marshall
2) Najee Harris
2) Josh Myers C OSU
3) KeDarius Toney WR
6) Khalil Herbert RB VT
6) Thayer Munford OT OSU
I think Najee may have played himself into the 1st round. If that happens, I would consider sliding Olave in there and using the Toney pick for a RB. Really like Olave’s game.

Advertisement
wilson is the only option for me bcuz he seems to have the athletic juice that tua lacks. i don't think fields is an above average NFL athlete.

i still think tua can succeed if the dolphins find an OC who is willing to tailor an offense to his strengths (spread, rhythm, intermediate throws) but if they think wilson has plus athleticism and plus arm strength they have to seriously consider it. i wouldn't endorse hiring an OC (dorsey) who has never called plays at any level
Rumor is that Dorsey would replace Daboll in Buffalo if/when he takes an HC job

smokey robinson james GIF

Trade down. We are in a perfect spot to swap with a QB-hungry team.

Dolphins have the worst offensive personnel in the league after the Jets. This team started three rookie OL and that was the least of their problems.

Advertisement

Dolphins have the worst offensive personnel in the league after the Jets. This team started three rookie OL and that was the least of their problems.
Whether they stay put or trade back they need to move on from Tua. He has been exposed

Draft-

1) Zach Wilson
1) Terrance Marshall
2) Najee Harris
2) Josh Myers C OSU
3) KeDarius Toney WR
6) Khalil Herbert RB VT
6) Thayer Munford OT OSU
Yo what happened? You were team tua 24 hrs ago and killing me

So you believe in Tua? I think we all felt to trade down but man Tua looks putrid. Fitzmagic can’t save you every week.

Advertisement
Back