Scout guys' predictions

Pete says 6 to the U

Langston says 6 to FSU

Random Walk says 6 to Bama

Bama Mods say 6 isn't coming to Bama

Crootin Season

Yeah. I think you have so many different opinions because he keeps it pretty close to the vest.

Still crazy all the different info out there. Some have him to FSU and others claim they aren't even in the running. Some don't have Bama in the running and a few think he's headed there. At least the only consistant with all of them is Miami.

I think Langston thinks its Miami, but Dot has him saying FSU....really just me reading into that dynamic waaaay too much.

Advertisement
The only info out there right now that makes me worry a bit is Bostwick. He isn't a south florida kid so it's possible others do have good info coming from those close to him, while our guys are getting their information from the UM staff.

Can never be too confident about non-S.FL guys, especially when they're surrounded by ufag turds. The smart play is to always trust history on this sort of stuff. People listening too much to the guesses of other people just because they run websites or whatever they do is foolhardy.

Yup. Everyone is guessing right now because really, nobody knows what Thomas is going to do and every staff feels good about him, which is why every insider for every school feels good about him.. Logic and history say he signs with UM.

Which is what I always put the most stock in unless I hear something from someone I really trust who claims to know something concrete that isn't only his opinion. Opinions are worthless this time of year.

Bakas did mention something the other day that makes sense since information flows so freely these days. He basically said look, different people have completely different sources these days, more than ever.

This stuff is only going to get crazier every year. Remember when Terrelle Pryor's recruitment was considered "crazy"?

Bakas did mention something the other day that makes sense since information flows so freely these days. He basically said look, different people have completely different sources these days, more than ever.

This stuff is only going to get crazier every year. Remember when Terrelle Pryor's recruitment was considered "crazy"?

The only time I remember fanbases being so divided on a kid was Willie Williams. I don't think anyone really knew until his announcement.

Advertisement
Ha. Fairly new to the site. Not Random. I enjoy everyone's work here. Easily the best site. Keep up the good work.

Ha. Fairly new to the site. Not Random. I enjoy everyone's work here. Easily the best site. Keep up the good work.

Just ****** with ya. Random plays it safe so yeah he usually ends up right, which is how you carry on that legend for so long I guess.

Advertisement

Just ****** with ya. Random plays it safe so yeah he usually ends up right, which is how you carry on that legend for so long I guess.

I'm not sure if Random does have good info but if you want to fake being an insider being conservative is the way to go.

Now this is funny:

This is what RW had to say about Keith Bryant.

"(coaches not be as interested in him as they were earlier in the year)"

Bakas just said Golden going to see him Friday should help answer questions about whether we still want KB.

I'm not sure if Random does have good info but if you want to fake being an insider being conservative is the way to go.

Yup. Franchise is all over this as well. Biggest thing with fake insiders is you never see them stick their necks out with OOS guys. I could easily be a fake insider and so could you just from following local recruiting for a while. Bakas does the same thing but he was also the first one saying Grimble was going to he a Cane so every now and then he will take a risk.

Advertisement
Now this is funny:

Bakas just said Golden going to see him Friday should help answer questions about whether we still want KB.

I went right past that comment. Sheesh. Talk about a BS statement.

Now this is funny:

Now just wait. If we land Chief Keef, RW will just say how "we aren't as interested as we were before but happy to have him." LOL, this guy is good with words. I'll give him that.

Now this is funny:

Now just wait. If we land Chief Keef, RW will just say how "we aren't as interested as we were before but happy to have him." LOL, this guy is good with words. I'll give him that.

I'm almost looking forward to the day AFTER signing day as much as signing day.

Also thought it was interesting Mike said about 6 months ago he thought Coley would be the guy to drag out his recruitment past signing day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back