Scout guys' predictions

Bakas has also been saying that Thomas was going to UM for a while. I'm interested to see his new percentages.

Once Bakas reads the latest Bleacher Report predictions I think we can expect a big swing in his percentages.

Advertisement
What did RW say about Tracy Howard last year?

I'm sure he said that he was coming, but did it well after everybody else did so too. Specifically, after Mike Bakas predicted Tracy to UM. In the days leading up to signing day everybody was predicting Tracy to UM. I'm sure that RW waited till all that info came out and then posted his "prediction."

Lest we forget Bakas specifically said he didn't think we were recruiting Howard anymore at one point late in the year. Can't remember specific month or date but it was late.

He should have been destroyed for that one.

What did RandomGhost say about Sandland when everyone had him going to ASU? I wouldn't be surprised if he jumped on the Sandland to UM bandwagon the day before he signed, but what was he saying when most had doubts?

Advertisement

I'm sure he said that he was coming, but did it well after everybody else did so too. Specifically, after Mike Bakas predicted Tracy to UM. In the days leading up to signing day everybody was predicting Tracy to UM. I'm sure that RW waited till all that info came out and then posted his "prediction."

Lest we forget Bakas specifically said he didn't think we were recruiting Howard anymore at one point late in the year. Can't remember specific month or date but it was late.

He didn't just say it once....said it several times. I know I called him out on it. Pretty much knew at that point that site was dead.

Advertisement

He didn't just say it once....said it several times. I know I called him out on it. Pretty much knew at that point that site was dead.

Yup. Seems like they added more people that actually interview these kids this year. Bakas has basically said he gets all his Thomas info from Amy Campbell.

RandomWalk did in fact jump on the Gruden bandwagon late in the game. It took him some time but right before the supposed meeting in Tampa, he started agreeing that it was a done deal. That whole mess got EVERYONE wrong.

Anyway, Random I believe does have sources, and he's a lot more reliable than some of these gurus out there, but it doesn't mean he ultimately knows for sure where a kid decides to go. Hopefully this is one of those times he's wrong.

Bakas did say Howard wasn't even being recruited back in Dec'11/Jan '12, and that Miami had no shot. Silly *** Bakas.

Yup. Seems like they added more people that actually interview these kids this year. Bakas has basically said he gets all his Thomas info from Amy Campbell.

Campbell said a few weeks ago that she believes UM is in a very good position with Thomas.

Advertisement
The only info out there right now that makes me worry a bit is Bostwick. He isn't a south florida kid so it's possible others do have good info coming from those close to him, while our guys are getting their information from the UM staff.

Pete says 6 to the U

Langston says 6 to FSU

Random Walk says 6 to Bama

Bama Mods say 6 isn't coming to Bama

Crootin Season

Yeah. I think you have so many different opinions because he keeps it pretty close to the vest.

Still crazy all the different info out there. Some have him to FSU and others claim they aren't even in the running. Some don't have Bama in the running and a few think he's headed there. At least the only consistant with all of them is Miami.

Advertisement
The only info out there right now that makes me worry a bit is Bostwick. He isn't a south florida kid so it's possible others do have good info coming from those close to him, while our guys are getting their information from the UM staff.

exactly. i'm worried for the exact same reasons

Can never be too confident about non-S.FL guys, especially when they're surrounded by ufag turds. The smart play is to always trust history on this sort of stuff. People listening too much to the guesses of other people just because they run websites or whatever they do is foolhardy.

Can never be too confident about non-S.FL guys, especially when they're surrounded by ufag turds. The smart play is to always trust history on this sort of stuff. People listening too much to the guesses of other people just because they run websites or whatever they do is foolhardy.

Yup. Everyone is guessing right now because really, nobody knows what Thomas is going to do and every staff feels good about him, which is why every insider for every school feels good about him.. Logic and history say he signs with UM.

Advertisement
Back