Scout guys' predictions

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
Matthew Thomas:

Miami (Chad Simmons) FSU (Jamie Newberg)

Collins:

Miami (both)

Coley:

FSU (Simmons) Miami (Vogt). Vogt covers FSU recruiting for Scout FWIW.

Kirkland:

Miami (Simmons and Newberg)

Bostwick:

Miami (Simmons and Newberg)

Bryant:

Miami (Simmons and Vogt)

Advertisement
Very interesting that Vogt picked Coley and Bryant to Miami. Very. I'm pretty sure he thinks FSU is getting Thomas though, or at least it's 50/50.

Advertisement
Love all the predictions by the experts now.

Signing Day is getting close now that predictions are out.

I just get confused when I read their stuff JHC. I think Chad tries to call it like he's hearing it. I see you didn't put Mike's predictions in there.

Bryant:

Miami (Simmons and Vogt)[/QUOTE]

Wow, hard to believe, but I hope they are right... :neonu:

I just get confused when I read their stuff JHC. I think Chad tries to call it like he's hearing it. I see you didn't put Mike's predictions in there.

Mike has posted his chances pretty often, but not actual predictions.

Chad is pretty good but yeah I think he is a bit more of a national guy. Vogt's predictions are what caught my eye.

Advertisement
once they picked Bryant to Miami I think they lost their credability

Dumb thing to say, really. All those guys have been pretty good for a long time and one prediction you dont agree with certainly doesnt ruin their credibility.

Vogt is a good analyst, yes he is a Nole but he does a good job covering Florida. He was beating the Duke drum last year early and had him as the #2 kid in the state way before everyone else got on the bandwagon from a national perspective. Said Duke was pound for pound the best player in the state. So in other words his predictions are to be considered.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Actually I think Chad is their Southeast guru. He just seems less subjective, but I could be wrong. Yeah, I wonder who Mike's sources are because he's numbers lead to different conclusions than some of his fellow scouts.

Mike has posted his chances pretty often, but not actual predictions.

Chad is pretty good but yeah I think he is a bit more of a national guy. Vogt's predictions are what caught my eye.

Hope you're wrong because he believes Thomas will be a nole.

Vogt is a good analyst, yes he is a Nole but he does a good job covering Florida. He was beating the Duke drum last year early and had him as the #2 kid in the state way before everyone else got on the bandwagon from a national perspective. Said Duke was pound for pound the best player in the state. So in other words his predictions are to be considered.

I know Kef gonna Keif and I think its all in good fun messing with the recruiting top dogs. HOWEVER, i hope if he comes here the messing around stops for his sake. I w

Advertisement
Back