Scout guys' predictions

Hope you're wrong because he believes Thomas will be a nole.

Vogt is a good analyst, yes he is a Nole but he does a good job covering Florida. He was beating the Duke drum last year early and had him as the #2 kid in the state way before everyone else got on the bandwagon from a national perspective. Said Duke was pound for pound the best player in the state. So in other words his predictions are to be considered.
Well he might be wrong also, all I said was that the guy tries to be somewhat objective unlike you know who from Warchant.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mike is playing it conservative right now because so many vital OVs just happened

My FSU booster friend told me that put on a real full-court press on Thomas, had him at Jimbo's house, etc. FSU still feels real good about him. It is entertaining to see how entrenched folks on all sides are with their convictions on his expected choice of school.

Advertisement
My FSU booster friend told me that put on a real full-court press on Thomas, had him at Jimbo's house, etc. FSU still feels real good about him. It is entertaining to see how entrenched folks on all sides are with their convictions on his expected choice of school.

Won't matter.

Kid is enjoying the attention.

Yeah man some pretty crazy stuff. I will add mike and randoms #'s when I get a chance but yeah this thread is just meant to be added to what Pete and co. have been saying.

Nobody the **** really knows anything at this point.

Even if they did, these kids could change their mind half a dozen times between now and NSD.

Advertisement
I won't believe Bryant to UM even when he suits up with a []_[] on his helmet cuz I'll assume he used a stunt double and is still trolling the country...

Advertisement

Jimbo has all the recruits to his house. It's part of the OV routine they have over there. Saban does the same thing.

Hope you're wrong because he believes Thomas will be a nole.

Vogt is a good analyst, yes he is a Nole but he does a good job covering Florida. He was beating the Duke drum last year early and had him as the #2 kid in the state way before everyone else got on the bandwagon from a national perspective. Said Duke was pound for pound the best player in the state. So in other words his predictions are to be considered.
Well he might be wrong also, all I said was that the guy tries to be somewhat objective unlike you know who from Warchant.

GVogt is good...not a homer, and tells it like it is. He also hustles and actually get's info. If he was running canestimes I probably wouldn't have canceled. That said, FSU coaches seem to be telling everyone that Thomas loved his visit, and they are still in it. We'll see.....also, think him and Kirkland are probably package deal and people seem to be downplaying that.

Advertisement
well for those who like Vogt, he just tweeted that "florida appears to lead for Bostwick, miami in hot pursuit"

Not sure why Vogt is following Bostwick's recruitment with FSU not involved.

I would think he is guessing on that one.

Not sure why Vogt is following Bostwick's recruitment with FSU not involved.

I would think he is guessing on that one.

well according to his twitter profile he is a "south florida" recrutining guru, not specified to FSU but i dont follow him, just stumbled across it

Advertisement
Back