Scout guys' predictions

Hope you're wrong because he believes Thomas will be a nole.

Vogt is a good analyst, yes he is a Nole but he does a good job covering Florida. He was beating the Duke drum last year early and had him as the #2 kid in the state way before everyone else got on the bandwagon from a national perspective. Said Duke was pound for pound the best player in the state. So in other words his predictions are to be considered.
Well he might be wrong also, all I said was that the guy tries to be somewhat objective unlike you know who from Warchant.

GVogt is good...not a homer, and tells it like it is. He also hustles and actually get's info. If he was running canestimes I probably wouldn't have canceled. That said, FSU coaches seem to be telling everyone that Thomas loved his visit, and they are still in it. We'll see.....also, think him and Kirkland are probably package deal and people seem to be downplaying that.

A lot of former Canestime posters can confirm that it was Vogt that added the majority of the content the last year or so before the defection. He is a solid dude.

Again though, this is a "FWIW" thread. obviously these guys have gotten exactly what they hoped for as far as buzz and confusion.

Advertisement
Not sure why Vogt is following Bostwick's recruitment with FSU not involved.

I would think he is guessing on that one.

well according to his twitter profile he is a "south florida" recrutining guru, not specified to FSU but i dont follow him, just stumbled across it

Makes sense. He covers FSU but he isn't a homer and has covered a lot of Canes guys over the years. He may have just been a smaller guy before and took more of a lead role with FSU coverage, which happens a lot on that site.

UF guys think UM is the leader for Bostwick; Voigt says it is the other way around

He is trolling UF fans.

Advertisement
Mike:

Collins- Canes lead solidly over Arkansas.
Thomas- Canes slight lead over Bama.
Kirkland- Canes solid lead over Arkansas.
Coley- FSU slight lead over Miami but he has repeatedly said Miami has a great shot at flipping that.
Bryant- FSU slight lead over Miami
Bostwick- Miami slight lead over UF
Robinson- Miami/LSU neck and neck but it was said that Robinson's coach said he told LSU he is 100%

Advertisement
Mike:

Coley- FSU slight lead over Miami but he has repeatedly said Miami has a great shot at flipping that.
Robinson- Miami/LSU neck and neck but it was said that Robinson's coach said he told LSU he is 100%

So no FSU....so weird. Either Mike has some serious insight, or he is just shooting **** in the air. Not even mentioning FSU seems pretty crazy.

Advertisement
Mike:

So no FSU....so weird. Either Mike has some serious insight, or he is just shooting **** in the air. Not even mentioning FSU seems pretty crazy.

seems very weird, its going to be some broken hearted fans come feb 6, hoping its the Nole fans

Mike:

Believe the reason is James Coley was the main recruiter for both. Seems logical but who knows.

Advertisement
I just do not understand wanting to be a Nole....

Look at dudes in the league, look at dudes in the pro bowl, look at dudes on all pro rosters and look at dudes in the SB...Miami has more NFL production than FSU.

breaking it down in a few areas.

Education: Miami
Name-Recognition: Tie
Dudes playing big time positions in the league: Miami
Tradition: Miami
Coach: . . . you already know.

After watching the 30 for 30 and "growing up a Miami fan" why in the **** would you not want to be a part of the same tradition and bring the U back to where it belongs? To be known as the group that turned it around? To be a hero in Coral Gables and Miami...I just will never understand the pull that FSU has..

some lulz from FSU 247

2 hours ago via 247Sports Mobile

2014 class should be great. We will get the bump from our on field performance. I figure it will be ~26-27 guys wilth 2-3 five stars and 16-18 four stars.

FSU is leading for Sonny AND Cooke.

While I would prefer Bostwick, I think there is a possiblity KB is playing games to shock everyone on signing day.

Advertisement
Back