Scout guys' predictions

Advertisement
Now this is funny:

This is what RW had to say about Keith Bryant.

"(coaches not be as interested in him as they were earlier in the year)"

Bakas just said Golden going to see him Friday should help answer questions about whether we still want KB.

I went right past that comment. Sheesh. Talk about a BS statement.

Now just wait. If we land Chief Keef, RW will just say how "we aren't as interested as we were before but happy to have him." LOL, this guy is good with words. I'll give him that.

Guys con people out of their life savings all the time with some slick words. So, it's no surprise that this dude is able to pull of a fake insider routine and have people buy it. It's an easy gimmick when you're good at double-talk and keep things very vague.

Lol at Michael Parker.. smh I wish coaches could say no we're not actually considering this kid.

Kid is from Virginia and literally no one from the area wants him. I mean, I would put down some internetz that he doesn't sign with ASU either.

Lets be honest, with the current depth chart at DT, Keith Bryant is still a huge priority. Now, maybe if the 2002 Dline depth existed they would told Mr Bryant to hit the bricks....

Advertisement
What does Nate Silver say about Thomas?

330.gif

Lets be honest, with the current depth chart at DT, Keith Bryant is still a huge priority. Now, maybe if the 2002 Dline depth existed they would told Mr Bryant to hit the bricks....

I agree him and Bostwick are needs but we cant expect them to make an immediate impact.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd still say it should be 1.000, but I'm just a baseball guy...

Then a majority of the population sample of the site would have thought I was saying "1". Should have adhered to my own rule of never utilizing decimals on a message board. I am 99.7% confident nothing good ever comes of it.

Advertisement
RandomWalk did in fact jump on the Gruden bandwagon late in the game. It took him some time but right before the supposed meeting in Tampa, he started agreeing that it was a done deal. That whole mess got EVERYONE wrong.

Anyway, Random I believe does have sources, and he's a lot more reliable than some of these gurus out there, but it doesn't mean he ultimately knows for sure where a kid decides to go. Hopefully this is one of those times he's wrong.

Bakas did say Howard wasn't even being recruited back in Dec'11/Jan '12, and that Miami had no shot. Silly *** Bakas.

Recently I've become a bit skeptical of RW because Chise has called him out and normally Franchise is on top of his game, but I've got to say that I disagree with your Gruden comment. I remember the "done deal" night like it was yesterday. The rumors were swirling that it was a done deal, and when GR8 who up until that point had NEVER been wrong, agreed that it was a done deal, Cane fans everywhere started popping bottles. It was RW who basically said fellas, I'm just not hearing any of this. He even went as far as to say that he would double check to make sure and still came up with nothing.

Honestly the way I remember it is everyone said Gruden was coming here except for RW and Mike. They both maintained till the end there was nothing out there that made them think otherwise.

Honestly the way I remember it is everyone said Gruden was coming here except for RW and Mike. They both maintained till the end there was nothing out there that made them think otherwise.

Have we ever gotten the backstory on Grudengate? I mean what lead SO MANY people to believe it was a done deal? There must have been some significant communication between the two sides.

Have we ever gotten the backstory on Grudengate? I mean what lead SO MANY people to believe it was a done deal? There must have been some significant communication between the two sides.

Nope, never got a clear answer. Some say it was close some say it was never close. Got to be the craziest **** I have ever seen from start to finish.

Advertisement
Back