Scarlett's new top 3

Wtf is trolling number 1 number 2 tom lemming probably the biggest name in cfb recruiting has said this many times

Advertisement
So then what position will Tim Irvin play considering he is electric with the ball in his hand.

Go Canes

[video=youtube_share;APwupXpKsY0]http://youtu.be/APwupXpKsY0[/video]

Advertisement
So then what position will Tim Irvin play considering he is electric with the ball in his hand.

Go Canes

[video=youtube_share;APwupXpKsY0]http://youtu.be/APwupXpKsY0[/video]

He will play defense. Still riding the short bus I see...

Advertisement
This kid sounds like one who goes where the wind is blowing. He will go with who ever is ranked highest in Florida at the end of the season. Probably FSU.

IMO, Scarlett is a little overrated by the recruiting services. Not that you stop recruiting him, but if Cronkrite and Williams stick, that's an A+ haul at running back.

Bruce is a different story. Beast.

I've wondered about this. I've looked at videos of Scarlett, Patrick, Cronkrite and Williams. All are very good. I'm not sure they jump out at me like Dalvin Cook, Joe Yearby or even Alex Collins the year before did.

How do these guys compare to last year's group, particularly Cook, Michel and Yearby?

My impression is that this year's guys might be a half or full notch below. Last year, Cook and Yearby just looked insane. It seemed like Cook especially would torch a defense from anywhere on the field.

Are this year's guys in the same league?

Wtf is trolling number 1 number 2 tom lemming probably the biggest name in cfb recruiting has said this many times

Tom Lemming? Yeah you're a troll...

Lemming??? LOL!! The guy was a mailman before he went into his current racket! At last Max Dumbfinger had a little bit of football experience, although very very little. Allen Wallace of SuperPrep was a lawyer.

Most of these older guys in the recruiting guru business are a joke. Maybe some of the younger guys know something about football, but I don't know what experience or expertise guys like Lemming bring. Believe me, at one time or another I've spoken with each of them, I used to subscribe to all their newsletters. It was fun at the time, but wish I could have my money back now.

Advertisement
IMO, Scarlett is a little overrated by the recruiting services. Not that you stop recruiting him, but if Cronkrite and Williams stick, that's an A+ haul at running back.

I've wondered about this. I've looked at videos of Scarlett, Patrick, Cronkrite and Williams. All are very good. I'm not sure they jump out at me like Dalvin Cook, Joe Yearby or even Alex Collins the year before did.

How do these guys compare to last year's group, particularly Cook, Michel and Yearby?

My impression is that this year's guys might be a half or full notch below. Last year, Cook and Yearby just looked insane. It seemed like Cook especially would torch a defense from anywhere on the field.

I agree with you. That crop last year was as good as it gets and Collins was up there too. None of these guys are on that level yet IMO. I think the one the closest is our guy Williams to be honest. Yearby was considered #3 by a lot of people last year but I think he would be #1 this year

I agree with you. That crop last year was as good as it gets and Collins was up there too. None of these guys are on that level yet IMO. I think the one the closest is our guy Williams to be honest. Yearby was considered #3 by a lot of people last year but I think he would be #1 this year

Yearby would be the #1 most years.

I know guys loved Cook, but imo. Yearby was the better back. Cook offered more in what he can bring as a athlete, but as far as the RB position. Yearby is that guy.

You can get away with being just a better athlete in HS, but as the levels go up. That is were the vision, balance, and footwork separate. The good ones from the great ones.

My biggest complaint on Yearby is how tiny he is, but he should still do will when he adds weight. Although most guys on here think you need a super huge back. Small backs prove year after year that they can do the same job.

Advertisement

The one major difference that I see between the 2014 kids and 2015 is that the 2014 kids were workhorses as far as touches and production compared to the 2015 kids.

Yearby is better than Dalvin Cook NOW, but Cook has a MUCH higher ceiling. Should be one of the top RB's when he declares for the NFL draft.

Advertisement
Back