Scarlett's new top 3

Problem2

All-American
Premium
FAU, UM, FSU

Not sure if elaborate troll or if Hurlie doing work. Kid changes his mind each week.

Cronk, Scarlett, Williams would be insane.

Advertisement
FAU, UM, FSU

Not sure if elaborate troll or if Hurlie doing work. Kid changes his mind each week.

Cronk, Scarlett, Williams would be insane.

We need to......
2 backs is enough but you dont turn down a talent like Scarlett, unless he somehow drops a notch his senior year. We must keep all the elite talent home, even when the position they play is filled adequately. Plus the Gators arent gonna just give up on D Williams...

Last edited:
I know some have mentioned that they actually prefer Cronkrite at DB. There was also some initial controversy about why it took so long for the staff to offer him, but it later came out that they wanted to offer him at the right position, which they apparently felt was RB.

It's likely a pipe dream anyway, but I'm curious as to whether there's even a remote possibility of Cronkrite choosing to play S here if we hang onto Williams and also land another premier talent like Scarlett. Just an interesting and admittedly unrealistic hypothetical.

I know some have mentioned that they actually prefer Cronkrite at DB. There was also some initial controversy about why it took so long for the staff to offer him, but it later came out that they wanted to offer him at the right position, which they apparently felt was RB.

It's likely a pipe dream anyway, but I'm curious as to whether there's even a remote possibility of Cronkrite choosing to play S here if we hang onto Williams and also land another premier talent like Scarlett. Just an interesting and admittedly unrealistic hypothetical.

Bruce is feeling us big time right now. I really hope Kayaa gets the ball this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMO, Scarlett is a little overrated by the recruiting services. Not that you stop recruiting him, but if Cronkrite and Williams stick, that's an A+ haul at running back.

Bruce is a different story. Beast.

Advertisement
IMO, Scarlett is a little overrated by the recruiting services. Not that you stop recruiting him, but if Cronkrite and Williams stick, that's an A+ haul at running back.

He may be alittle over rated but he's every bit as good as cronkrite if not better.

I think he's overrated too but still has a chance to be **** good. I don't think he's elite but he's certainly worth recruiting hard. Bruce is elite potential, I agree.

I dunno just feels like a big group of kids this year we are targeting that will just say anything to anyone. List grows every year.

Advertisement

I think he's overrated too but still has a chance to be **** good. I don't think he's elite but he's certainly worth recruiting hard. Bruce is elite potential, I agree.

I dunno just feels like a big group of kids this year we are targeting that will just say anything to anyone. List grows every year.

I'm assuming you are actually using the term elite not the CIS version of the term elite, then I agree.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the staff accept 3 commits at RB but I doubt all 3 would stick.

I think if Scarlett commits to UM, Cronkrite ain't goin no where....Williams probably would flip to UF because his family is pro gators...unless uses him in the Devin Hester role, WR/RB/PR/KR...all purpose not just RB

339.jpg

Manchild ‏@Famousscarlett Apr 25
Bring the U back pic.twitter.com/w3KlfcbKPU

Advertisement
Back