Samuel Jr over Ivey

Advertisement
If you're opinion is based on thinking Ivey is "slow and sluggish", then its a dumb opinion.

Ivey is fast, and definitely faster than Samuel. Samuel might be quicker and a better cover corner, but its ridiculous to tear Ivey down just to boost Samuel.

Both guys are Miami-caliber players and its a good problem to have

Who in the **** told you it was okay to bring some common sense into this discussion

Ima be honest. I just watched DJ Ivey for the first time.. came away underwhelm.. Thought he was gonna be fire.. dude look sluggish and slow.. tbh.. Im tired of the "3 star having more potential the the highly recruited 4 stars" talk.. we been doing that for like 10 years and that ain't get us no where.. and it never going to.. I'd take Samuel over Ivey with no regrets. The only thing DJ has on Asante is size.. but the goal should be to grab both since our depth at CB is trash.

I'll give Ivey the benefit of the doubt since I only saw his Soph. film since he was hurt his junior year. but as of now.. I'm unimpressed maybe his senior year can change that

Welp

Advertisement
law and order crazy shit GIF

It's really just hard to not keep saying it.. Rumph really ****ed up the 2018 CB Class

CBs we Landed -
Al Blades - Very Solid
DJ Ivey - Very Questionable/Potential JAG
Nigel Bethel - JAG/Transfer

CBs we Missed -
Pat Surtain - 1st rd Pick
Josh Jobe - 1st rd Pick
Tyson Campbell - Potential 1st rd Pick
Asante Samuel Jr - Stud
Divaad Wilson - Not far behind the others

Advertisement
It's really just hard to not keep saying it.. Rumph really ****ed up the 2018 CB Class

CBs we Landed -
Al Blades - Very Solid

CBs we Missed -
Josh Jobe - 1st rd Pick
Asante Samuel Jr - Stud

Jr and Wilson were the only two we had a real shot at. Wilson is a stretch considering the history with that family.

Bama comes calling, 95 percent of the time that recruit is going to Bama. I don't even consider it a loss, it's been a forgone conclusion when they have legit offers no matter how much they flirt with us.

Campbell and Georgia (who was on fire that recruiting year), same as Bama. When the big dogs come calling, the odds aren't in our favor.

Tee killed it in this thread.

Another example of OVER vauling measurables to a dude who is just a dog with instincts to boot

we aren’t a **** NFL minor league team I want to win College games... and win nattys... bring me dudes who can play

remember Bandy almost never came here and he was one of our most valuable players hands down...

Another example of OVER vauling measurables to a dude who is just a dog with instincts to boot

we aren’t a **** NFL minor league team I want to win College games... and win nattys... bring me dudes who can play

remember Bandy almost never came here and he was one of our most valuable players hands down...

agree, at some point you need size and measurable but undersized in college isn’t a big deal, Old VT used to kill it with undersized DE’s

CBs we Landed -
Al Blades - Very Solid

CBs we Missed -
Josh Jobe - 1st rd Pick
Asante Samuel Jr - Stud

lol jobe is a first round pick? what? lol. also, tc has barely shown much of anything at UGA. PS2 is legit tho

Advertisement

CBs we Landed -
Al Blades - Very Solid

CBs we Missed -
Josh Jobe - 1st rd Pick
Asante Samuel Jr - Stud

When did Jobe become a 1st Round pick?

Go Canes!

***** measurables....we've let a many legit SoFla CB prospects get away due to measurables. Hope that's changing with us taking guys like Clarke and Curtis. We need guys that fit the mold of Jaire Alexander, no way a kid that special ends up at Lville

lol jobe is a first round pick? what? lol. also, tc has barely shown much of anything at UGA. PS2 is legit tho

TC became a starter very early on iirc, but got derailed by some injuries. Jobe isn't even penciled to start this year.

Advertisement
Here come revisionist History... MANNY didn't give the Green light on Jaden Davis or Samuels earlier in the season. Name me 1 CB in Manny history of being a coach that went Day 1. I keep y'all his scheme doesn't care about good CB play. Maybe you need to go watch the game that go him FIRED from Texas.

OMG these trolls are getting desperate fo sure. First they shi* on Wiggins in favor of a midget without an offer in Moore, now they shi* on Ivey.

When these FSU and UF trolls start getting this desperate, you know we're doin something right!
Did this long-banned poRster say Ivey over Samuel and Wiggins over Elijah Moore or Róndale Moore?

Advertisement
Back