Samuel Jr over Ivey

Advertisement
Ivey is 6'2 and Samuel is 5'8.

Ivey has more upside while Samuel may be a better pure cover corner right now.

i get the whole upside thing...but Samuel's upside is just as great as Ivey....his background (All-Pro father) and technique set him apart....I think he's the best corner period...that's including south FL and the whole entire state.....we only talk about Ivey because he's a couple inches taller...most not all of the great corners in the pros are 5'10 to 6'1.....

Samuel as the best corner in the entire state?

Oh jesus christ. Even Samuel himself would say that's a dumb hot take

If you're opinion is based on thinking Ivey is "slow and sluggish", then its a dumb opinion.

Ivey is fast, and definitely faster than Samuel. Samuel might be quicker and a better cover corner, but its ridiculous to tear Ivey down just to boost Samuel.

Both guys are Miami-caliber players and its a good problem to have

I agree. They're both excellent prospects.

i get the whole upside thing...but Samuel's upside is just as great as Ivey....his background (All-Pro father) and technique set him apart....I think he's the best corner period...that's including south FL and the whole entire state.....we only talk about Ivey because he's a couple inches taller...most not all of the great corners in the pros are 5'10 to 6'1.....

He clearly said "he thinks" which means it's his opinion.

I think AJ would indeed say he's the best CB in the entire country!

OMG these trolls are getting desperate fo sure. First they shi* on Wiggins in favor of a midget without an offer in Moore, now they shi* on Ivey.

When these FSU and UF trolls start getting this desperate, you know we're doin something right!

Advertisement

If Samuel doesn't think he's the best CB in the state I don't want him. That's not a position for nebbish nerds with low confidence.

OMG these trolls are getting desperate fo sure. First they shi* on Wiggins in favor of a midget without an offer in Moore, now they shi* on Ivey.

When these FSU and UF trolls start getting this desperate, you know we're doin something right!

Mr Ivey please take your medicine for your Tourette's syndrome.

It's hilarious that you have Tee pegged as a troll. You couldn't possibly be further from the truth. Dude bleeds the O & G. It's literally in his bloodlines.

It's hilarious that you have Tee pegged as a troll. You couldn't possibly be further from the truth. Dude bleeds the O & G. It's literally in his bloodlines.

Then why is he second guessing this defensive coaching staff? They turned Malek Young into a serviceable CB as a true FR 3 star. They turned Colbertson into a serviceable CB as a grad transfer. The entire secondary performed like a solid top 30 group, instead of the bottom 30 group that they were projected to be.

If they wanted DJ Ivey A YEAR before Samuel, who are we to question them?

Advertisement

Then why is he second guessing this defensive coaching staff? They turned Malek Young into a serviceable CB as a true FR 3 star. They turned Colbertson into a serviceable CB as a grad transfer. The entire secondary performed like a solid top 30 group, instead of the bottom 30 group that they were projected to be.

I can question what I want.

To answer your question...Because if they can take an average talent like Young and an below average grad transfer like Colber them imagine what they could do with an ELITE talent like AJ.

Really? a year before? lololol man stop it.

https://miami.rivals.com/news/um-fsu-lead-for-standout-cb

Teddy running that "you're a troll" game in order to draw attention away from teddy being a troll. It's pretty crafty, but he's going too hard with it. Teddy's like the homosexual shrieking, "I'm not ghey, and I'll prove it. Let me suck your dyck and see if I enjoy it."

Teddy running that "you're a troll" game in order to draw attention away from teddy being a troll. It's pretty crafty, but he's going too hard with it. Teddy's like the homosexual shrieking, "I'm not ghey, and I'll prove it. Let me suck your dyck and see if I enjoy it."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LMAO

Advertisement

Don't say it's dumb and then don't have a different suggestion as to who you think is better??? Give me a name.....

Ivey is coming and hopefully Samuel comes as well ..... just need to keep Jalen Patterson . No brainer . I dont know why my last thread got closed ? we need to push hard for Samuel though , need that attitude as a cane str8 up

Ivey is the prototype that they want at corner in this defense. Tall long armed corners that are athletic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

No one shyttin on Ivey they just think asante is a better cover guy.....he should be at this point we have no film on Ivey

No one shyttin on Ivey they just think asante is a better cover guy.....he should be at this point we have no film on Ivey

I think it's more than that though. I think there are folks on here that think because a kid committed early to Miami, that that automatically means he's no good and a scrub. It's kind of like these folks like [MENTION=16658]Tee3000[/MENTION] are just self-hating, low self esteem guys who are still under the mindset that Miami will forever be a second rate program.

You see it happening with Ivey. You see it happening with Wiggins. It's like a pattern of softshoulderedness. They see an early Miami commit and automatically think he must suck because he committed too early to us.

I think it's more than that though. I think there are folks on here that think because a kid committed early to Miami, that that automatically means he's no good and a scrub. It's kind of like these folks like [MENTION=16658]Tee3000[/MENTION] are just self-hating, low self esteem guys who are still under the mindset that Miami will forever be a second rate program.

You see it happening with Ivey. You see it happening with Wiggins. It's like a pattern of softshoulderedness. They see an early Miami commit and automatically think he must suck because he committed too early to us.

You gotta stop smoking low end dope through a broken crack pipe!

Didn't Duke Johnson commit early and a host of others that turned out pretty **** good? You're argument holds no weight.

and what are you talking about self hating? You're super stupid because that makes no sense.

I am making my OPINION of him based on his film and the fact that he only has 6 other D1 offers.

I also like WR's from STA, they are very very well coached and for some reason the majority of them have turned out pretty **** good for us.

According to your insane loigc: I'm under the mindset that Miami will be a 2nd rate program because I want Asante Samuel JR whose a consensus better player than Ivey based on every recruiting site and his offer list. Really? Man please gtfooh.

Jobe and Gilbert have been committed for a long time and no one is saying that about them. Ivey got hurt last year and Wiggins had an off yr.So I can understand

Advertisement
Back