2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'll never for the life of me understand the national recruiting media's infatuation with UF. In the Rivals heyday, it was Mike Farrell sucking off Urban Meyer. Now it's Wiltdong and the ON3 mouth breathers doing the same to Napier. What's funny is that FSU is having a great season on the field and they are getting ZERO run from any of these people
They have a big whiny petulant fan base that attacks them and constantly threatens to pull subscriptions if the writers don’t whisper sweet little nothing in their ears

I'll never for the life of me understand the national recruiting media's infatuation with UF. In the Rivals heyday, it was Mike Farrell sucking off Urban Meyer. Now it's Wiltdong and the ON3 mouth breathers doing the same to Napier. What's funny is that FSU is having a great season on the field and they are getting ZERO run from any of these people
1) A predisposition to the SEC school in Florida
2) A large subscription base

There’s a reason why UF doesn’t want us or FSU in the SEC, and it’s because they get a lot of benefits from that affiliation - benefits that decrease if another school in Florida dilutes the relationship.

UF 2487 writer:

I've heard Miami is in the best spot. NIL is big in this recruitment, so could be a recruitment that has ups and downs. I don't know what directon this one moves in, but he's not somone I feel like I'm close to logging a pick on right now.
This has been a quiet, professional recruitment the whole way. Zero drama, zero ups and downs. Guy doesn't know ****

Advertisement
1) A predisposition to the SEC school in Florida
2) A large subscription base

There’s a reason why UF doesn’t want us or FSU in the SEC, and it’s because they get a lot of benefits from that affiliation - benefits that decrease if another school in Florida dilutes the relationship.

Yep its all about how many subscriptions and clicks they can get

Advertisement
If Mario loses this kid to the gators I don’t want to hear another word about Mario and o-line and Mirabel guru blah blah blah. It’s time to put up or shut up by them with this recruit.

We have been the leader in the clubhouse for awhile. If he goes to O$U a little more I’d understandable but Florida sucks also so no excuse to lose this battle to them. ZERO!!!

If Mario loses this kid to the gators I don’t want to hear another word about Mario and o-line and Mirabel guru blah blah blah. It’s time to put up or shut up by them with this recruit.

We have been the leader in the clubhouse for awhile. If he goes to O$U a little more I’d understandable but Florida sucks also so no excuse to lose this battle to them. ZERO!!!
Dude relax

I fully expect Samson in this class. The reason being? He want to be… even if UF offers him a massive bag. I believe Miami will have the final say in terms of counter. Like Cribby said “be in the ballpark” and due to losing Rashada I can’t imagine Miami not beating or coming close… Mario is a big optics guy.

Did Francis not do it for you?

Jfc man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did Francis not do it for you?

Jfc man.

1668530369776.png

No disrespect to the insane amounts of talent in this class already, but this kid has been my #1 want from the jump. Landing Cormani out of nowhere made me rethink that, but this kid is the guy. Would be without a doubt the wildest OL class I’ve ever seen here.

C’mon now that’s not a punishment!!! Now if you agree to eat their special Mac & cheese for a week….
HAHAHA! You're right. Not quite ready to say "DEAL" but I'd be shocked if UF is the choice.

Yes Francis is great. They point is you can’t lose him to florida. This is about Florida and Samson nothing else.
I got you, I just think that’s a bit of an overreaction.

I don’t think he’s going to Uf at all. They’ll try their slimy “we stole Rashada” pitch and negatively recruit Miami, but if he’s all about marketing and money, you ain’t going to Gainesville for your brand.

Mario ain’t letting them significantly outbid us for a dire position of need. I’m not even remotely worried. Let the noise come, it’s just that. Everyone wants to point to Rashada but we already have another QB in the class.

You should instead be looking at Cormani, Bryant and Kinsler, three positions that need a significant talent infusion and lack quality depth. Look who won those battles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back