2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
If that’s an UV I imagine he’s holding that final OV for Ohio State. This is going to be a dogfight forsure

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario and Mirabal fight to the death recruitment. I'll personally eat Chic for a week honoring 1Que if Samson commits to UF.

Advertisement
UF 2487 writer:

I've heard Miami is in the best spot. NIL is big in this recruitment, so could be a recruitment that has ups and downs. I don't know what directon this one moves in, but he's not somone I feel like I'm close to logging a pick on right now.

Something you guys fail to understand is that with highly-sought after recruits…this is completely normal. Of course other schools are still going to recruit their tails off and use anything they can for a flip/get in the door. You also have to remember UF drops bags for visits just like everyone else, so of course he’s going to scoop up the money.

If you can’t handle big boy recruiting, just leave this board. If you’re going to post every little piece of gossip from Instagram or Twitter, just don’t post. You look desperate for attention. We aren’t used to battling for the upper echelon of talent in college football.

Sampson is Miami vs. Ohio St. UF noise is just that…noise.

I'll never for the life of me understand the national recruiting media's infatuation with UF. In the Rivals heyday, it was Mike Farrell sucking off Urban Meyer. Now it's Wiltdong and the ON3 mouth breathers doing the same to Napier. What's funny is that FSU is having a great season on the field and they are getting ZERO run from any of these people

I'll never for the life of me understand the national recruiting media's infatuation with UF. In the Rivals heyday, it was Mike Farrell sucking off Urban Meyer. Now it's Wiltdong and the ON3 mouth breathers doing the same to Napier. What's funny is that FSU is having a great season on the field and they are getting ZERO run from any of these people

Meyer I at least got - he was an elite coach and recruited nationally.

Napier has 4 losses and their big turnaround was a TAMU team down 35 players & USC who has a big win over unranked Kentucky lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back