2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Hayes Fawcett has a 5-star announcement post linked for 6 hours from now. My guess is a top 3-5 from Samson.

Advertisement
If this turns to reality I will absolutely forgive Mario for his game day coaching blunders this year. Will even forgive Gattis for being a terrible OC

That class is beyond elite. Don’t care what we’re ranked that class is insane assuming we hold on to Emory (can’t not sign a HS QB)
Getting blown out at home by Middle Tennessee State, FSU, and Duke is inexcusable especially for a guy who has been coaching Power 5 ball for 6 years.

Gaby included him in his mock class.

Also Fletcher, Lyons, McLeod, Horton, Bain, Harbor, Stanquan Clark, Damari Brown, and Jakeem Jackson
That is bold by Gaby to include Jakeem "Locked In with UF" Jackson in the Miami class or was this before Jakeem said he was locked in over the weekend.

Getting blown out at home by Middle Tennessee State, FSU, and Duke is inexcusable especially for a guy who has been coaching Power 5 ball for 6 years.

No doubt. But we can’t go back and play those games again. We can try to prevent them from ever happening again. Kids like Samson, among other things, help that tremendously. That’s what we’re talking about here.

No doubt. But we can’t go back and play those games again. We can try to prevent them from ever happening again. Kids like Samson, among other things, help that tremendously. That’s what we’re talking about here.
Some of these guys will have those scores on their tombstones. Let it go already lol

Advertisement
You need a subscription to access
Comedy Nothing GIF by PeacockTV
Money Invest GIF by Sara Dietschy

If this turns to reality I will absolutely forgive Mario for his game day coaching blunders this year. Will even forgive Gattis for being a terrible OC

That class is beyond elite. Don’t care what we’re ranked that class is insane assuming we hold on to Emory (can’t not sign a HS QB)
gattis wont be here next year so you dont have to forgive him

Advertisement
There is no excuse for what happened in many games but i think the biggest mistake Mario made was overrating the roster like alot of us. They clearly seen that the DL was deficient and leaned into it and it paid off. But they thought other spots were better, WR, CB and of course QB. And he also made a mistake with some of those hires. Every staff makes in game mistakes. Saban a DB guru couldnt stop 1 Tennessee player from having 5 TD catches. I think he will do major surgery this offseason like USC did. Trying to get both talent and mentality improvements.

There is no excuse for what happened in many games but i think the biggest mistake Mario made was overrating the roster like alot of us. They clearly seen that the DL was deficient and leaned into it and it paid off. But they thought other spots were better, WR, CB and of course QB. And he also made a mistake with some of those hires. Every staff makes in game mistakes. Saban a DB guru couldnt stop 1 Tennessee player from having 5 TD catches. I think he will do major surgery this offseason like USC did. Trying to get both talent and mentality improvements.
In fairness to WR we went after a ton of big time guys just didn’t land any them. Thankfully we got something with Colbie at least.

Advertisement
In fairness to WR we went after a ton of big time guys just didn’t land any them. Thankfully we got something with Colbie at least.

We also went after verse at DE. Mario knew the roster wasn’t very good but we didn’t land the top talent out of the portal. We need to change that this year

If that class comes off thats a top 5 class no doubt. I think some players we not even talking bout gonna pop up. Its gonna be Mario time soon.

Advertisement
clearly we all want this dude but i have absolutely no worries about our OL recruiting or development over the next few years so that makes me not as concerned with how it turns out

clearly we all want this dude but i have absolutely no worries about our OL recruiting or development over the next few years so that makes me not as concerned with how it turns out
This is a must get
We were favored all summer and season long
To lose him at the last minute is a major miss
He’s a must get
Im not worried
I think he’s gonna commit shortly after we get blown out by Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back