2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mario loses this kid to the gators I don’t want to hear another word about Mario and o-line and Mirabel guru blah blah blah. It’s time to put up or shut up by them with this recruit.

We have been the leader in the clubhouse for awhile. If he goes to O$U a little more I’d understandable but Florida sucks also so no excuse to lose this battle to them. ZERO!!!
You sound clueless. You have no idea what recruiting is about.

Advertisement
I got you, I just think that’s a bit of an overreaction.

I don’t think he’s going to Uf at all. They’ll try their slimy “we stole Rashada” pitch and negatively recruit Miami, but if he’s all about marketing and money, you ain’t going to Gainesville for your brand.

Mario ain’t letting them significantly outbid us for a dire position of need. I’m not even remotely worried. Let the noise come, it’s just that. Everyone wants to point to Rashada but we already have another QB in the class.

You should instead be looking at Cormani, Bryant and Kinsler, three positions of much dire need. Look who won those battles.

are those battles over? I haven’t been paying much attention to recruiting until a couple weeks ago

Seems like we are in the fog war and silly season

No one player makes or breaks a class. Its about the overall quality. Many elite players put together. So man can win multiple big battles but if he lose one, he is a scrub? All while battle a bad on field product. Get real or get lost

Advertisement
are those battles over? I haven’t been paying much attention to recruiting until a couple weeks ago

Seems like we are in the fog war and silly season
Your consistently melodramatic posts in every thread are exhausting. Bryant literally just tweeted this morning that his recruitment is 100% shut down. There is video footage on social media from 4 days ago of Cormani signing autographs in Miami gear. Kinsler affirmed his commitment over the weekend. You really aren't built for this.

Advertisement
Season 9 Idk GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

Your consistently melodramatic posts in every thread are exhausting. Bryant literally just tweeted this morning that his recruitment is 100% shut down. There is video footage on social media from 4 days ago of Cormani signing autographs in Miami gear. Kinsler affirmed his commitment over the weekend. You really aren't built for this.

I was asking a question I don’t follow kids on the twatter. I saw Cormani video I was asking about him.

Thanks for the update. I wasn’t concerned anyways I was simply asking a question without wading through tons of pages and threads to find out the latest

Advertisement
As someone who has spent significant time in Boston, Columbus Ohio, and south Florida.

If he’s trying to maximize his brand, Miami is 10000% the better option.

Yeah in Columbus they might name a breakfast meal after you, but in Miami you could realistically open up a breakfast joint when connected to the right people. The opportunities are so much more plentiful in south Florida.

I know nothing about Gainesville…but I can’t imagine it being able to compete with Columbus, mind you south Florida in terms of brand building. Does Tebow even have brand recognition there anymore? I know he’s popular but does he actually still have a presence?

I know in Boston it has been super easy for patriots players to build brands here. **** David Ortiz is still plastered all over the city here. Is it still like that for Tebow in Gainesville?

Seems like Marino and wade have solid brands in south Florida still. Felt like D king had a brand there for a while

they are saying it's because he couldn' get down last weekend due to his game.

Apparently it was supposed to be a "secret visit" but Chad Simmons from ON3 put it out Same guy putting out all the malik Bryant flip rumors

Yea Samson’s games are on Saturdays making it hard for em to visit during the season. We’ll see how it plays out. If UF doesnt get that OV tho….

Advertisement
As soon as them gaytors try to get Samson in some jorts while on campus he’ll never visit that ****** place again lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 88
I totally get the anxiety around this class being superb. Given the experience we have seen on the field this year, it is clear that we need the right minded players, right minded coaches, and having talented players to jumpstart the restart would be more than helpful. Seeing Cormani, Kinsler and Malik all tow the line gives me comfort. But the Rashada BS seemed to come out of the blue. Don’t want any more surprises like that, let alone this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back