2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
youre not wrong but i will say for CFB, it isnt this massive presence here. you cannot compare a random OL that most of the casual fan doesnt know bc they dont follow recruiting to an NBA HOFer adn the greatest player in heat history and the greatest QB in dolphins history lol. come on now. kings presence wasnt huge by any means and he was our most famous player prolly in the last 10 years aside from duke. like thats not even a fair cmparison lol. miami isnt this massive college market and the locals dont really care as much about it compared to the heat or fins. look the cavinder twins had the largest NIL portfolio out of fresno state lol.
I get what you’re saying. I wasn’t comparing the two but reading it again I can see why it was interpreted that way. My point was that Miami is capable of supporting sustained brands.

I was in Columbus the other weekend and all I saw was Urban stuff, nothing player related which shocked me.

Miami isn’t a massive college market, but it’s an easy town to connect with people and get your name out there

commitments are non binding. all we know is UF upped their bag (suppsoedly bc all we have is info from D money that makes us sound like bitter gator fans when Rashada chose us over UF). he couldve saw our offense and said im good (we broke 2.5 QBs this year, we dont have a strong WR class currently committed, and we dont have a RB committed yet and the previous lock is now up in the air). i think its likely Rashada chose the bag but we wont know for sure. either way, as i said theyre non binding and theyre as good as nothing until they sign.

its recruiting. dont be salty and dont bash the kid cause he felt like he wanted to go elsewhere. we didnt have an issue with rashada when he was a cane and were excited about him. now its he sucks and im good with someone else. come on dont get salty. kids will flip to us too and those schools will say the kid chose Ruizs bag. **** that may even be true. if mario goes out and lands another QB in this class, will the line be the coaches are good w just emory? as a rule of thumb, you always bring in a QB a year and i say 2 actually. kids transfer out and QBs have a high bust rate (emory could suck or be great and same for rashada). were looking at losing possibly TVD and Garcia leaving us with matocha, Brown, and possibly emory if he sticks. thats not a great room.
Bruh, I'll make it simple: Rashada sucks *** because he decommitted for UF. Absolutely no need to try to be rational and fair when it comes to UF.

As I’ve mentioned before. Those fans of other teams that are on this board…..

Swipe Up Black Man GIF by Black Prez

And also to him up there

go **** yourself middle finger GIF by IFC
Agree. 🐊’s need to ✌️

Advertisement
As I’ve mentioned before. Those fans of other teams that are on this board…..

Swipe Up Black Man GIF by Black Prez

And also to him up there

go **** yourself middle finger GIF by IFC
Where’s your season tickets? Better yet what’s your c number bc I assure you as an alum Im not a fan of another team but keep talking ****. You could also fidn my name in the loyalty societies but I bet I won’t find yours

Where’s your season tickets? Better yet what’s your c number bc I assure you as an alum Im not a fan of another team but keep talking ****. You could also fidn my name in the loyalty societies but I bet I won’t find yours
All that sht u just typed means absolutely nothing. In every thread no matter how good the news may be you always turn it into some negative bullsht. The receipts are there…alright so u can go ahead and fck off now.

All that sht u just typed means absolutely nothing. In every thread no matter how good the news may be you always turn it into some negative bullsht. The receipts are there…alright so u fck off now.
lol I said Samson is like,y coming. I’m not even worried About Anyone else. This season was a massive negative but I’ve always said recrutiing is where Mario is elite. Game day coaching and his staff needs a rebuild. We do have some holes in this class even tho it’s an awesome class. Sorry I dont slurp. i can talk all I want bc I at least support the school financially where it matters the most for them. meanwhile you come on cis. **** off too

also the irony that you guys are now using NIL opportunities for samson to come here but bash Rashada in the other thread for getting a larger NIL deal lol
Difference is that Okunlola is looking for legitimate NIL/brand opportunities. Something that can be built upon if all else fails, not just a quick bag like what has (allegedly) happened with Rashada.

Advertisement
If Mario loses this kid to the gators I don’t want to hear another word about Mario and o-line and Mirabel guru blah blah blah. It’s time to put up or shut up by them with this recruit.

We have been the leader in the clubhouse for awhile. If he goes to O$U a little more I’d understandable but Florida sucks also so no excuse to lose this battle to them. ZERO!!!
You’re leaking between your legs.

You’re leaking between your legs.
Why be a ***?
If Mario loses this kid to the gators I don’t want to hear another word about Mario and o-line and Mirabel guru blah blah blah. It’s time to put up or shut up by them with this recruit.

We have been the leader in the clubhouse for awhile. If he goes to O$U a little more I’d understandable but Florida sucks also so no excuse to lose this battle to them. ZERO!!!
I think we are in good shape here. Don't worry. Have more faith in Mario.

Pancake just seems like a Mario guy the way he Carrie’s himself and is business oriented. He’s just too smart to go to place that doesn’t have a proven track record on putting out OL to the draft. Ohio state gets all those highly rated kids but they don’t get drafted high.

Advertisement
I’m more concerned with UF than OSU. Miami has been in a good spot but i’m not naive enough to say this is 100 percent done. He’s one of the top players in the country and he’s not committed anywhere yet.
I have read that he wants to take it to the end and not commit so he can leverage multiple fan bases to support his pancake honcho brand apparel which would make a ton of sense.

I’m more concerned with UF than OSU. Miami has been in a good spot but i’m not naive enough to say this is 100 percent done. He’s one of the top players in the country and he’s not committed anywhere yet.
Is this a guy you believe our NIL folks would be willing to spend whatever it takes to land him or is there a limit for every player?

Hopefully if Nil is close he would pick Miami based on his relationship with Mario.

Advertisement
Quick level set for recruiting season:

@Cribby says not a done deal, keep an eye on UF —everyone is cool

@BeastMode says not a done deal, I don’t like this UF involvement, Mario cannot lose this battle - 47 posts against it

Both are right.

Crootin Season!!!

@Cribby - keep up the great content and insight!

Everyone else - don’t be afraid to use your own brain…

Let’s land this monster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back