Sam Bruce

Advertisement
Another source with knowledge of the situation said Bruce, an Under-Armour All-American who is rated as the seventh-best receiver in the country by Rivals.com, has had a history of maturity issues and “has a lot of growing up to do.”

Earlier this season, before leading the Raiders to back-to-back Class 7A state titles, Bruce was held out of a third-round state playoff game in late November for what head coach Roger Harriott described then as “an internal matter.”

SHow me a team with no goons and Ill show you a team with no championships

Richt needs to have the rigt amount of goonerage

Advertisement
tumblr_my6ur2wNr41s2wio8o1_500.gif

This will be interesting. Apparently he sent the photo to a former student. A lawyer will have a field day with this. He probably won't be going back to St. Thomas, but this *shouldn't* (I use this loosely) affect him getting into UM. Unless Richt has a problem with it.

SHow me a team with no goons and Ill show you a team with no championships

But who is to say that those goon-less teams aren't rich in life moment victories? Champions of doing it the right way, if you will?

Advertisement
So since cats out of bag now. Supposeably the picture of the girl is a nude picture and she is "supposeably" under age. As it states in the herald, Bruce is over 18, I'm more worried about the other matter. Not the gun.

25 year old calls the cops for messing with a hs girl and her bf sending him a picture ain't that some ****

Advertisement
Bruce has got to be smarter than that, man. Why would you pose with a gun three months before enrolling in one of the best colleges in the country?

What purpose does it serve?

I didn't want to share anything on here unless it came out.

He was not expelled as I said but he was suspended and it looks like his mom did take him out of STA.

As for what I mentioned earlier, unless law enforcement really gets involved, idk how much of a big deal this will or will not be.

Advertisement
with alleged picture with him holding gun per Team Stream. Anyone have any information on this?

So since cats out of bag now. Supposeably the picture of the girl is a nude picture and she is "supposeably" under age. As it states in the herald, Bruce is over 18, I'm more worried about the other matter. Not the gun.

Lol, so he is even closer to his physical max than I expected.

I hope she doesn't have an agenda...

Advertisement
Back