Sam Bruce

Rumors def true suspended as of now could turn into expulsion tho, what I heard happened def makes me thinks he's outta there.

Why don't you just tell us then? I hate this vague, "My sources say" bull****. If you got something, share it. This isn't top secret national security ****. If it's true it's gonna come out anyway?
Where I claim a source at tho . and I said what I could say no reason to put the kids issue out there like that let it be delt with first rather it come from someone else than me now hop off my nuts

How about you don't come on here claiming to have info, "from what I heard" bull**** and then turn into a ***** when someone asks you to clarify or provide more information. Stop being a fake insider. If you have info, share it. Otherwise, stfu. That's all I'm saying. You clearly want people to know you are "in the know" otherwise you wouldn't have said ****. "You said what you could say" acting like we got a prisoner situation over seas or some ****.

Advertisement
Yeah I agree. Just state what happened. Not this "from what I'm hearing he did I won't be shocked if he's expelled" crap.

Rumors def true suspended as of now could turn into expulsion tho, what I heard happened def makes me thinks he's outta there.

Why don't you just tell us then? I hate this vague, "My sources say" bull****. If you got something, share it. This isn't top secret national security ****. If it's true it's gonna come out anyway?
Where I claim a source at tho . and I said what I could say no reason to put the kids issue out there like that let it be delt with first rather it come from someone else than me now hop off my nuts

How about you don't come on here claiming to have info, "from what I heard" bull**** and then turn into a ***** when someone asks you to clarify or provide more information. Stop being a fake insider. If you have info, share it. Otherwise, stfu. That's all I'm saying. You clearly want people to know you are "in the know" otherwise you wouldn't have said ****. "You said what you could say" acting like we got a prisoner situation over seas or some ****.

You do what you want when you got it

Last edited:
CaneDro has brought a lot of info to the board (Jaquan, Irvin, Scarlett, Bruce, etc). He knows what's up. Wouldn't say he's a fake insider. Just cuz he doesn't want to put a kid on blast doesn't mean you need to get rustled.

Advertisement
Dro is not BS'ing.

As long as law enforcement doesn't get involved he should be okay.

Advertisement
I'm not saying he doesn't have info, just saying tell us instead of holding it in.

Better for the kid if he holds it in.

Now, his posting of "According to what I've heard.... " does the kid no good either. Spill it if you're just looking for the attention, stfu if you're worried it could negatively affect the kid.

This dude's a clown show. Notice how he jumped in with his lame info after geo confirmed Sam was suspended? Isn't this the guy who built his insider legend by trying to watch practices from the parking garage?

Yesterday, he comes on here airing JC Jackson out claiming he's demanding $20k. Now he's too ethical to explain himself on Bruce.

Advertisement
Dro is not BS'ing.

Lmfao.

Geo trying to look cool by dropping this without saying what Bruce allegedly did.

I rather not share his private matters with someone who is of no importance to the situation.

The people who should know, do know. I don't want to put him in any kind of jeopardy by sharing what he actually did on here.

Advertisement
Dro is not BS'ing.

Lmfao.

Geo trying to look cool by dropping this without saying what Bruce allegedly did.

I rather not share his private matters with someone who is of no importance to the situation.

The people who should know, do know. I don't want to put him in any kind of jeopardy by sharing what he actually did on here.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Dro is not BS'ing.

Lmfao.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Don't you know that we're all entitled to know everyone's personal business?

Dro is not BS'ing.

Lmfao.

Then you shouldn't have shared that "law enforcement" bit if you truly believe what you wrote.

Advertisement
Back