Sam Bruce

Advertisement
Wouldn't students from that school and sources have gone on Twitter already with this? Ijs an expulsion especially this close to graduation is crazy serious so something would've came out

Especially for someone with Sam's celebrity? Not saying it's not true, but it's questionable.

Just passing along a text, not here to stir the pot. It happened, and will come out as time passes.
what exactly happened then ? I ind it hard to believe that a student told you Bruce got expelled without saying why

Wouldn't students from that school and sources have gone on Twitter already with this? Ijs an expulsion especially this close to graduation is crazy serious so something would've came out

Especially for someone with Sam's celebrity? Not saying it's not true, but it's questionable.

Just passing along a text, not here to stir the pot. It happened, and will come out as time passes.
what exactly happened then ? I ind it hard to believe that a student told you Bruce got expelled without saying why

Hmm

Source? Link?

Source is a student at the school who is friends with him

Interesting. Not saying I don't believe you but why wouldn't word have leaked already?
Where theres smoke there is usually fire.... Hopefully somebody just left the popcorn in the microwave too long

Where's the smoke?

In the auditorium. He's a clown, that Charlie Brown.

No idea if true, but am surprised the ghetto culture fans on these forums aren't singing the boy's praises. GO THUGS!

After all he's not going to let the school tell him how to represent himself.
He's just expressing his individuality people! This doesn't mean he cannot become a great asset to the U--does it?

Advertisement
Suspended not expelled. Coming from a source on SFExpress staff. Will know more later.

Suspended not expelled. Coming from a source on SFExpress staff. Will know more later

This is totally different then hahahah kids get suspended from school all the time. Dude could have got caught having his cell phone out lol

Advertisement
Suspended not expelled. Coming from a source on SFExpress staff. Will know more later.

****. This is his second suspension right? Doesnt 3 suspensions put you in the "possible expulsion" category or something? Maybe thats what the source was assuming. At any rate, maybe this kid needs to transfer to another school to finish up his SR year. Sounds like things arent going great for him at STA.

Motion to ban OP for intentionally posting false info.

And, not just for a week. Make it a permanent global site-wide month long ban.

No idea if true, but am surprised the ghetto culture fans on these forums aren't singing the boy's praises. GO THUGS!

After all he's not going to let the school tell him how to represent himself.
He's just expressing his individuality people! This doesn't mean he cannot become a great asset to the U--does it?
man gtfoh lol

Advertisement
Rumors def true suspended as of now could turn into expulsion tho, what I heard happened def makes me thinks he's outta there.

Advertisement
Rumors def true suspended as of now could turn into expulsion tho, what I heard happened def makes me thinks he's outta there.

Why don't you just tell us then? I hate this vague, "My sources say" bull****. If you got something, share it. This isn't top secret national security ****. If it's true it's gonna come out anyway?

Doesn't really matter because that is a private school and any sanctions won't apply if he enrolls at a public school to graduate. Credits carry over not disciplinary actions.

Why don't you just tell us then? I hate this vague, "My sources say" bull****. If you got something, share it. This isn't top secret national security ****. If it's true it's gonna come out anyway?
Where I claim a source at tho . and I said what I could say no reason to put the kids issue out there like that let it be delt with first rather it come from someone else than me now hop off my nuts

Advertisement
Back