Sam Bruce

Advertisement
Richt will show him the door QUICKLY if he doesn't fix whatever issue there is that's causing him to get himself in trouble.

I am starting to look past his physical limitations and stunning lack of productivity at the high school level. This guy is a GOON.

WE BACK!!!

Dro is not BS'ing.

As long as law enforcement doesn't get involved he should be okay.

Lmfao.

Geo trying to look cool by dropping this without saying what Bruce allegedly did.

I rather not share his private matters with someone who is of no importance to the situation.

The people who should know, do know. I don't want to put him in any kind of jeopardy by sharing what he actually did on here.

That is such a bull**** statement - The kid’s actions are what put him in jeopardy! It is so childish and unprofessional to insinuate "if people don't know then the action is ok" - I don’t care to know what he did or didnot do, but don’t bring it up on a public forum without the willingness to discuss it.

Advertisement
Dro is not BS'ing.

Lmfao.

Geo trying to look cool by dropping this without saying what Bruce allegedly did.

I rather not share his private matters with someone who is of no importance to the situation.

The people who should know, do know. I don't want to put him in any kind of jeopardy by sharing what he actually did on here.

That is such a bull**** statement - The kid’s actions are what put him in jeopardy! It is so childish and unprofessional to insinuate "if people don't know then the action is ok" - I don’t care to know what he did or didnot do, but don’t bring it up on a public forum without the willingness to discuss it.

It's not ok but I'm not going to down talk the kid until everything is confirmed or if it even comes to light. This is all what I've been hearing today. The story is not being said straight. Regardless I would say he needs to be a little wiser.

Holy **** relax. It will all come out in due time. Some of you need to get a hold of yourselves. Not everyone wants to be the author of someone else's personal problems/troubles. Hope the kid gets it figured out and has a great career as a Cane.

Go Canes!

Word is that our boy got expelled from STA this week. Hopefully he can figure out a way to graduate. Not going to lie, but I am a little worried about he and Mullins getting into school. They need to handle their business and life is bigger than ball, but these are two talents we cannot afford to lose this year, especially at WR

Hey Urban how have you been doing? I always thought you wanted to eat Sebastians pipe....

Dro is not BS'ing.

Lmfao.

Then you shouldn't have shared that "law enforcement" bit if you truly believe what you wrote.

Yes a possible legal matter? Did I say what he did? No.

Just for reference, remember when I mentioned how doubtful it would be that Deion Jackson would be in Miamis class at the beginning of December? I mentioned he had a legal matter and said I would comment no further as it was private and confidential.(aside from other non-legal related issues)

I'm not going to put this kids business out there. It may be a possible situation yes, but I'm not going to say what he did. Take it or leave it at that.

Advertisement
Dro is not BS'ing.

Lmfao.

Then you shouldn't have shared that "law enforcement" bit if you truly believe what you wrote.

Just for reference, remember when I mentioned how doubtful it would be that Deion Jackson would be in Miamis class at the beginning of December? I mentioned he had a legal matter and said I would comment no further as it was private and confidential.(aside from other non-legal related issues)

I'm not going to put this kids business out there. It may be a possible situation yes, but I'm not going to say what he did. Take it or leave it at that.

You can tell me. I've proven time and time again that I'm trustworthy.

Lmfao.

You can tell me. I've proven time and time again that I'm trustworthy.

whoopingcough ain't never lied.

Dro is not BS'ing.

Lmfao.

Unprofessional? Cancel your paid subscription then. This a rumor mill website...unbunch your panties.

Advertisement
Rumors def true suspended as of now could turn into expulsion tho, what I heard happened def makes me thinks he's outta there.

Why don't you just tell us then? I hate this vague, "My sources say" bull****. If you got something, share it. This isn't top secret national security ****. If it's true it's gonna come out anyway?
Where I claim a source at tho . and I said what I could say no reason to put the kids issue out there like that let it be delt with first rather it come from someone else than me now hop off my nuts

How about you don't come on here claiming to have info, "from what I heard" bull**** and then turn into a ***** when someone asks you to clarify or provide more information. Stop being a fake insider. If you have info, share it. Otherwise, stfu. That's all I'm saying. You clearly want people to know you are "in the know" otherwise you wouldn't have said ****. "You said what you could say" acting like we got a prisoner situation over seas or some ****.
This dude's a clown show. Notice how he jumped in with his lame info after geo confirmed Sam was suspended? Isn't this the guy who built his insider legend by trying to watch practices from the parking garage?

Yesterday, he comes on here airing JC Jackson out claiming he's demanding $20k. Now he's too ethical to explain himself on Bruce.

Wasn't that DMoney, the owner of this site?

Top Miami Hurricanes signee Sam Bruce withdraws from St. Thomas Aquinas | Miami Herald

Highlights: Bruce, the seventh-rated receiver in the country, posed with gun in photo

Bruce’s family lawyer said he was not in trouble and has done nothing illegal

The University of Miami said it is looking into the situation but Bruce is expected to enroll in May

Read more here: Top Miami Hurricanes signee Sam Bruce withdraws from St. Thomas Aquinas | Miami Herald

OH WE BACK

Advertisement
Why don't you just tell us then? I hate this vague, "My sources say" bull****. If you got something, share it. This isn't top secret national security ****. If it's true it's gonna come out anyway?
Where I claim a source at tho . and I said what I could say no reason to put the kids issue out there like that let it be delt with first rather it come from someone else than me now hop off my nuts

How about you don't come on here claiming to have info, "from what I heard" bull**** and then turn into a ***** when someone asks you to clarify or provide more information. Stop being a fake insider. If you have info, share it. Otherwise, stfu. That's all I'm saying. You clearly want people to know you are "in the know" otherwise you wouldn't have said ****. "You said what you could say" acting like we got a prisoner situation over seas or some ****.
This dude's a clown show. Notice how he jumped in with his lame info after geo confirmed Sam was suspended? Isn't this the guy who built his insider legend by trying to watch practices from the parking garage?

Yesterday, he comes on here airing JC Jackson out claiming he's demanding $20k. Now he's too ethical to explain himself on Bruce.

Wasn't that DMoney, the owner of this site?

No. D$ is a G. His info is legit, or he doesn't say anything.

Advertisement
Back