Sam Bruce

Sebastianspipe

Freshman
Word is that our boy got expelled from STA this week. Hopefully he can figure out a way to graduate. Not going to lie, but I am a little worried about he and Mullins getting into school. They need to handle their business and life is bigger than ball, but these are two talents we cannot afford to lose this year, especially at WR

Advertisement
Word is that our boy got expelled from STA this week. Hopefully he can figure out a way to graduate. Not going to lie, but I am a little worried about he and Mullins getting into school. They need to handle their business and life is bigger than ball, but these are two talents we cannot afford to lose this year, especially at WR

Thanks for the update

Dammit mane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wouldn't students from that school and sources have gone on Twitter already with this? Ijs an expulsion especially this close to graduation is crazy serious so something would've came out

Advertisement
Wouldn't students from that school and sources have gone on Twitter already with this? Ijs an expulsion especially this close to graduation is crazy serious so something would've came out

Especially for someone with Sam's celebrity? Not saying it's not true, but it's questionable.

Especially for someone with Sam's celebrity? Not saying it's not true, but it's questionable.

Just passing along a text, not here to stir the pot. It happened, and will come out as time passes.

Advertisement
Back