Sam Bruce may come this weekend?

This kid is taking us on the biggest roller coaster ride lol

Are you in or out brotha

I hope when and where he straps up the laces he balls all the way out cuz geeessshhh

Advertisement
Like I said before it's time for him too back up those words after the state championship game. A man is only as good as his word.

Been on the Bruce train forever and even over the last couple of weeks with the shenanigans...BUT...

That's until I've seen who Richt is after to replace him. All of these dudes that Richt and Dugans are after pop off the screen. Williams, Nixon, Stove. All them dudes are burners.

Bring back Richards (must have), add Williams and one more and I'm straight.

247 has him crystal balled to UF

Oh boy

Don't expect that to happen unless he smoothes it over with the coaches on his visit. They got tired of his games too.

I would have called BS on this 3-4 months ago. But I actually believe that he is not a take for them right now. I think they have their red dot on BVictor and Nate Meyers.

And Stove. And its not because Bruce necessarily takes a back seat to any of those guys, he's legit. But dude has been playing games for a while now. He might look up and find OSU and S. Carolina as his only two landing spots come signing day if he keeps it up. Seems both UF and Miami are attempting to recruit over him.

Advertisement
For those in the know, how are Sam's ball skills?

Haven't really gotten a chance to see him attack the football in the air.

Just trying to figure if there is any shot he could be a semi Santana or SS89

Sometimes to make a point, you have to make a point.

I'd announce that his offer has been pulled.

Could we use him? Of course. Do we need the games? No. No more.

Word will get out fast that if UM offers, and you're serious - then you get serious - or take it down the road.

Maybe he isn't playing games and the staff knows where they stand? Ever consider that?

Maybe he IS playing games.

Ever consider that?

Sure, but the odds that the staff knows more than some couch potato like yourself are pretty darn good. So get off your soapbox, sit back, and see what happens.

You'd pull his offer, too funny.

Then again, the odds that a toothless pole puffer may not know as much as he portends - are significant. So take a break, squeeze off a mind-clearing steamer, and lose about forty pounds in less than two minutes.

Oh, I don't pretend to know anything, but you most certainly do. You're so in the know (chuckle) that you would pull his offer.

Just yesterday we had a coach visit him and the picture is out there to view. Still, you'd pull his offer.

Richt is meeting with him this upcoming week after rescheduling from yesterday. Still, you'd pull his offer.

See, there's a reoccurring theme here, but you'd pull his offer.

Stick to your guns though, in some imaginary world your offer to him is pulled. Funny stuff, real funny.

Advertisement
I am not worried about Bruce. One, he is a south florida kid. Two, he already know who his quarterback is going to be, and three, he will be playing for an offensive head coach that will be calling the plays.

Not stressing over Bruce i think he stays since Rumph is now a coach could just be free trips untill we hear otherwise Im sticking with his word

These guys calling for his offer to be pulled must be new to the recruiting game. This happens every year to every team. Recruits want to take visits, and some of them even want to make sure they're making the right decision. Often times these things happen in January--after football season finishes. Just chill and let it play out!

These guys calling for his offer to be pulled must be new to the recruiting game. This happens every year to every team. Recruits want to take visits, and some of them even want to make sure they're making the right decision. Often times these things happen in January--after football season finishes. Just chill and let it play out!

For a guy with few posts, it's funny how accurate you are compared to some with thousands or even tens of thousands.

Advertisement
Sometimes to make a point, you have to make a point.

I'd announce that his offer has been pulled.

Could we use him? Of course. Do we need the games? No. No more.

Word will get out fast that if UM offers, and you're serious - then you get serious - or take it down the road.

Maybe he isn't playing games and the staff knows where they stand? Ever consider that?

Maybe he IS playing games.

Ever consider that?

Sure, but the odds that the staff knows more than some couch potato like yourself are pretty darn good. So get off your soapbox, sit back, and see what happens.

You'd pull his offer, too funny.

Then again, the odds that a toothless pole puffer may not know as much as he portends - are significant. So take a break, squeeze off a mind-clearing steamer, and lose about forty pounds in less than two minutes.

InCane is all about that pole puffing. No pole is too big or wide for him to conquer. A talented pole puffer for sure.

Last edited:

Exactly why I'm not tripping. This is recruiting with big head 17 year old kids who get free trips to different states where they're treated **** nearlike royalty. Let him visit but wwhen he ovs here you finish him off like every school in the country has to do in these next 3 weeks

I still hope we land him but if he is leaving just because of Kevin Beard then whatever. Kid said himself he doesn't go to a school because of a coach.

I trust Richt in his hires. Even though Beard was one of the only ones I would've been ok with keeping. Richt went with a total purge of everything Golden and nobody can argue with that. If losing Bruce is a consequence then so be it.

Let's just wait til it all plays out though. And let's hope Michael Irvin gets in his ear some and we can see Cris Carter crying like a little *****.

55da7657170000b7005684ac.jpeg

Advertisement
Sorry if this was mentioned already and I missed it, but what does Cris Carter have to do with Bruce? Is he pushing him to OSU

Cris Carter still has ties to STA. His son Duron went to school there and Cris Carter was helping them out on the staff iirc for a couple years. He's been said to have "helped" kids to OSU on a few occasions. It's no coincidence that a lot of their kids go to OSU instead of one of the big 3

Cris Carter still has ties to STA. His son Duron went to school there and Cris Carter was helping them out on the staff iirc for a couple years. He's been said to have "helped" kids to OSU on a few occasions. It's no coincidence that a lot of their kids go to OSU instead of one of the big 3

Correct. While he was there he was pushing OSU heavy. Dude is beyond arrogant.

Advertisement
Back