Sam Bruce may come this weekend?

Ugh. Want Bruce badly.

But canceling your visit with a HC the day-of for no good reason? Ehhhh. Felt good when I saw the Dugans picture but iono.

Advertisement
Are these drama queens as prevalent anywhere else in the country? This dude changes his story more than a perp on First 48. If he'd rather play for Folden/Coley/Beard than Richt/Dugans then I question his ability to make good decisions moving forward.

Dont blame them...this is the most fertile crootin ground in the nation..We have created this ..... yo uhave grown men begging and worshiping the ground they walk on...the spoiled brat syndrome..I mean a cable channel is doing a biography on Sam..how could you not be an egomaniac at 18?

A lot of these recruiting sites dont help with the drama also

Don't give a flying **** about Bruce anymore. If he wants in, GREAT. I would welcome him with open arms. If he doesn't, **** him. Get Williams and Richards and call it a day.

Advertisement
Mullins is the only wideout we couldn't afford to lose, that kid is a beast and will be our best wideout in a year or two. With Williams getting an offer it would be great to close the deal and lock up his elite speed. Add to the fact that Snelson could wind up back in the class and it really wouldn't hurt at all if Bruce left. Do we want Bruce, yes, does our class hinge on his commitment, not even close...

So is he going to OSU? He would be stupid to go to USCe and I think florida cooled on him a little bit. him OV last weekend is good for us.

Advertisement
No offense to Bruce, who I'd love to see in the class, but he looked like Dink the Clown or Sky Lo Lo standing next to Dugans in that picture yesterday. Either Dugans is 6'5" or Bruce is legit 5'2".

I did a double take when I saw the pic because I was wondering why Dugans was posting pics of himself with Gary Coleman at such an important time in the recruiting cycle.

tumblr_m0t2esR4BX1r3x77fo1_500.gif

No offense to Bruce, who I'd love to see in the class, but he looked like Dink the Clown or Sky Lo Lo standing next to Dugans in that picture yesterday. Either Dugans is 6'5" or Bruce is legit 5'2".

I did a double take when I saw the pic because I was wondering why Dugans was posting pics of himself with Gary Coleman at such an important time in the recruiting cycle.

There are players who can play that small, he may not make it in the nfl, but if he balls out for us, who cares.

This will be a major loss if we don't keep him.

Advertisement

There are players who can play that small, he may not make it in the nfl, but if he balls out for us, who cares.

Where did you glean that I think he can't play? Was it the part where I said I hope he's in this class?

Hope he makes it in the class but we've all been down this road before. Typical SoFla recruit.

Come. Don't. Whatever. ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Where did you glean that I think he can't play? Was it the part where I said I hope he's in this class?

I never said you thought that, there are people above you who are saying they don't care if he is in the class or not. I know a lot of people are concerned about his height so I used your post because you mentioned it.

Advertisement

I never said you thought that, there are people above you who are saying they don't care if he is in the class or not. I know a lot of people are concerned about his height so I used your post because you mentioned it.

Bruce has the catch radius of Venus di Milo, but I love him anyway.

Bruce will test the old "STA kids aren't allowed to flip" adage. That's the most interesting dynamic of this thing for me.

That adage is very old. In fact it died when George Smith left. He was the one who harped on that and made sure kids didnt waiver from it because he staked his reputation on it and wasnt going to harm that for player.

I dont care what people say we need to keep him in this class. Hook or crook. I dont completely trust Berrios to man the slot as of right now. We need Bruce to come in and push him or to take that spot. We have no one else.

Bruce has the catch radius of Venus di Milo, but I love him anyway.

Just rest easy and think of him as the black version of Wes Welker

Surprised nobody mentioned the Johnnie Dixon fiasco a couple of years ago. This is similar. Cane lock WR crystal balled to Miami that bolts to OSU at the last minute. It's almost like Meyer looks at Cane commitments or leans as low hanging fruit waiting to be picked. I don't mind us losing a recruit once in a while but turning a kid late that you weren't recruiting hard early? We need to put some private investigators on this. Here are the things I want to know. We're any of his high school coaches talking OSU and if so were there any recent significant cash flows into their accounts. Were there any evidences of cash flows into the family. New cars etc.This and Dixon smells like week old fish. At least Scarlett had a girlfriend pushing him io Gainesville. **** it, was one of the conditions of the payment that he cancel his in home visit and not schedule an official? I use to think we exaggerated this type of thing but when it looks,acts, and talks like a duck it usually is a duck.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back