Sam Bruce may come this weekend?

clg003

Junior
Premium
Saw something that said Bruce may come this weekend instead of the last weekend as planned.

Maybe reading to much into that but that dont sound great.

Advertisement
I like getting him here earlier with kids that will also be in the class.

The last weekend is usually for long shots.

Only so much time and energy can be spent discussing what he is "going" to do. At this point its a 50/50 split, if the coaching staff doesn't think he will stick then they need to add another WR

I want us to get the last visit with Bruce. I don't trust the UF visit with Scarlett there

I want us to get the last visit with Bruce. I don't trust the UF visit with Scarlett there

I agree with this. Ultimately I never expected him to end up in this class once Scarlett to UF.

Which is a shame because Bruce will have more of an impact then Scarlett is for the Gators.

Advertisement
Only so much time and energy can be spent discussing what he is "going" to do. At this point its a 50/50 split, if the coaching staff doesn't think he will stick then they need to add another WR

It appears they are desperately trying to get more WRs in the class.

Scarlett hates UF. I would be surprised if her stays there.

Ohio St is one to watch with Bruce.

Advertisement

I agree with this. Ultimately I never expected him to end up in this class once Scarlett to UF.

Which is a shame because Bruce will have more of an impact then Scarlett is for the Gators.
Are they ghey lovers or something? Isn't Scarlett miserable there anyway?

It appears they are desperately trying to get more WRs in the class.

We only have 5 scholarship receivers in
Coley-sr
Lewis-sr
berrios-jr
Langham-redshirt sophmore
Cager- so

It's imperative we bring in at least 5-6 receivers this class considering coley and Lewis is gone after this year and berrios time is almost completed at Miami, will langham ever play here? Cager looks like a talent but only played sparingly

Advertisement
Advertisement
Scarlett hates UF, they have no qb, they don't develop qbs, they never develop wrs and at the end of the season they looked like a 4 win team. While we have future NFL qb, we have a we drafted high or undrafted and killing t basically every year now, a stud new coaching staff and he stays home. Now why in the **** would he leave unless he's an idiot?

If he comes this week he has the Gulliver boys, Allison and Homer in his ear, and Richt aint no used car salesman, I think this weekend might be best. *** ol Horseteef

Cant see any reason why Bruce wouldnt stick his commitment out. Unless he goes to OSU. UF is a train wreck right now. I liken this to Matthew Thomas showing Chad Thomas around FSU during a time when MT hated it there. lol.

What could JS sell to Bruce? And not for nothing, Bruce comes across very aware and street smart..he can sniff through the BS. I fully expect him to stick unless something crazy happens and he goes to OSU.

Advertisement
Back