Sam Bruce may come this weekend?

Advertisement
Mark Richt is a recruiting machine. He is twice as good as AG and he speaks the truth. Not a used car salesman like Al. Mom's love him, Grandma's love him and Dad's want their son to play for him. Next year he will have a top 5 recruiting class at UM. We have had too many years of AG and Shannon, those times are long gone.

I agree on next year but this year is very interesting. Dropping kids like we have some others coming in, but recruiting is so hard to turn these kids quickly. I mean we got room for 11 more dudes and if you count early entries we can bring in 16 more. Bruce could go either way and I am worried about Mullins grades. Really strange place to be right now. Really need to see some results here quickly.

What's the point in continuing to keep reaches and mostly golden specials for the **** of it? We don't have to or need to fill up a class with reaches at the end .
Out of 20 or so kids who have decommitted only 3 are players who should have had um offers and those are ahmmon Richards, Chauncey gardener and Burnett from palm beach. Obviously Zach mccloud too first and for most but he already committed back. Not losing sleep over this considering richt is known as one of the best recruiters and has consistently had top 5 and top 10 classes every year

Keep in mind Richt's offense is a base 3-wide in 21 personnel. One of his main route combinations requires a slot WR who can run the crosser and still have the agility to threaten with the out route.

Basically, Richt needs a stud slot WR who can go over the middle and get YAC all game. Sam Bruce is one of the best in the entire nation at this specific skill set. Currently we have Braxton Berrios and next to nothing else to fill this role.

Given all of the above, getting Sam Bruce to come to the U is a big deal.

Advertisement
Keep in mind Richt's offense is a base 3-wide in 21 personnel. One of his main route combinations requires a slot WR who can run the crosser and still have the agility to threaten with the out route.

Basically, Richt needs a stud slot WR who can go over the middle and get YAC all game. Sam Bruce is one of the best in the entire nation at this specific skill set. Currently we have Braxton Berrios and next to nothing else to fill this role.

Latrell Williams?
Malcolm Lewis?

Time to play hardball with Bruce. No more time for waffling or his ship sales to another hungry WR prospect. No more games in the Richt regime.

Advertisement
OSU insider all of a sudden is real confident Bruce goes there. He posted it today. TIFWIW, but he's pretty **** accurate according to a friend of mine who has followed their recruiting closely for years.

Where is the evidence that Scarlett hates UF? I know, I know....lots of people posting it as a fact here....that counts, right?

If he hated it, he'd probably transfer straight away, no?

If Sam Bruce goes to OSU or even Florida then he NEVER wanted to come to Miami in the 1st place, you don't commit to Al Golden and then go to another school when you get a waayy better Coach then Mark.

Advertisement
Where is the evidence that Scarlett hates UF? I know, I know....lots of people posting it as a fact here....that counts, right?

If he hated it, he'd probably transfer straight away, no?

All on the Florida Message board, i posted about it almost a month ago

Losing Bruce would be extremely disappointing. Was hoping we would be over this kind of stuff with kids like him.

Advertisement

Where is the tightend lined up in this formation?

Can't lose local guys like this to fcking Ohio. Just can't do it. It's bad enough losing these guys to FSU, but you can't lose them to some shythole frozen wasteland 1300 miles away like Columbus.

I don't want to hear about "you can't force him to come here" nonsense. Have to find a way to stop the local bleeding. Go up to Ohio and see if you can take someone from Urb.

Advertisement
Back