Sam Bruce may come this weekend?

I don't blame him if he don't wanna come

I mean who the heck is Ron Dugans???? For real? Kevin Beard was at least a cane legacy and a pretty good south florida highschool coach that most of the recruits down here know.

Dugans got his work cut out for him and gonna have to earn his paycheck

WOW ........smfh.....I hope u are trolling.

Advertisement
Has Bruce taken an in home visit from any other coaches? Maybe he is trolling the other schools and told Richt he is solid and no need for an in home this week because he was busy with the video game company.

Has Bruce taken an in home visit from any other coaches? Maybe he is trolling the other schools and told Richt he is solid and no need for an in home this week because he was busy with the video game company.

That's still ****ty. Speaks volume to how serious you're taking football.

Still want him though. I don't care how troubled a kid is - if he can play, we need him. Let Richt baptize him in the Hecht and we'll figure it out later.

That's still ****ty. Speaks volume to how serious you're taking football.

Still want him though. I don't care how troubled a kid is - if he can play, we need him. Let Richt baptize him in the Hecht and we'll figure it out later.

I agree.

Advertisement
It's always funny to see how our fans become mysteriously down on a kid's game when they think he's no longer signing here.

It's always funny to see how our fans become mysteriously down on a kid's game when they think he's no longer signing here.

It really is pathetic. Unfortunately, it happens every year and most of them don't have a clue what they're talking about.

I'm hoping he does the honorable thing & reaffirms his commitment to Richt on Thurs. Using a coach who's gone as an excuse strikes me as insecure & I hope that isn't the case. Canes need him in this class.

Advertisement
Back