Sam Bruce may come this weekend?

I want us to get the last visit with Bruce. I don't trust the UF visit with Scarlett there

If he wants to play with a team that just suspended his friend and has no QB worth a **** then good riddance.

I want Bruce as a Cane but I'll be damned if I'm going to worry about this kid like some of you have. I'm happy we didn't keep Beard just to appease Bruce and hopefully he sees that there is an opportunity here to play immediately in an offense with a proven QB.

Advertisement
Even with OSU like Barrett didn't impress me this season and Meyer doesn't produce wrs either. It's laughable to think Bruce is leaving I mean Iliterally ccan't name 1 good reason

Even with OSU like Barrett didn't impress me this season and Meyer doesn't produce wrs either. It's laughable to think Bruce is leaving I mean Iliterally ccan't name 1 good reason

Unfortunately, you aren't the recruit. Sometimes kids want a change of scenery, and just because you, I, and all other rational people think Gainesville is a dump doesn't mean this kid couldn't decide to go there.

With Golden that was an issue. Richt is always moving forward not looking back and he is aggressive. If Bruce chooses UF, good luck. He could have played with Kaaya and Allison, not the poor QB's at uf. I am pretty sure Mark Richt has a number of WR's he is pursuing and not worried about a 5'8" uncertain WR from St. Thomas.

I want us to get the last visit with Bruce. I don't trust the UF visit with Scarlett there

Advertisement

Unfortunately, you aren't the recruit. Sometimes kids want a change of scenery, and just because you, I, and all other rational people think Gainesville is a dump doesn't mean this kid couldn't decide to go there.

Trust I agree I've just never seen anything where he seems to just want to leave so I'm not thinking that way

The best case scenario here would be him visiting Miami this weekend, reaffirming his commitment, stating he's solid and will be signing with UM, and then cancelling all remaining visits.

It's **** or get off the pot time for Bruce. He either needs to solidify his commitment to Richt, or he might not have a spot. Richt is going after WRs like a banshee, and part of that might have to do with Bruce playing too many games.

Advertisement

How is johnnie Dixon doing at tOSU?

Sat out 2014 with double knee surgeries. Not much info on him from this season other than playing in Game 3 vs KSU.

Ohio State Overview: Johnnie Dixon is in his second year with the program ... he battled through some leg issues in 2014 that limited his practice and playing time, although he did manage to see his first collegiate action for the College Football Playoff national champions with 41 total plays in the Game 3 win over Kent State ... 39 of his plays that game were on offenses with two special teams plays ... had four rushes for 20 yards, including a long of nine yards ... into three games for the College Football Playoff national champions ... is majoring in human development and family sciences.

Had 1 rec for 29 yards this year in September and that's it.

Johnnie Dixon Stats, News, Videos, Pictures, Bio - Ohio State Buckeyes - ESPN

Don't think Bruce is a sure fire take for Gators.

They have a handful of spots left and 1-2 are for wide receivers. Nate Craig Myers, Benjimin Victor, Elijah Stove, Tre Nixon, Tyrie Cleveland all above Bruce on UF's board.

Advertisement
So now there's another team we have to watch out for regarding Bruce? It's always alarming to me when stuff like that happens. It's like the recruit is looking for a reason to NOT come to UM. Hopefully, Richt can seal the deal.

Advertisement
I hope Richt plays hardball with Bruce. Changing your visit amounts to Bruce giving another school the priority visit. How is that a good thing. If he comes this weekend at the request of Richt that's different. Enjoy the time with the staff and team and then cancel other visits and recruit for your team like Allison and others are. If not pull the offer.

Don't think Bruce is a sure fire take for Gators.

They have a handful of spots left and 1-2 are for wide receivers. Nate Craig Myers, Benjimin Victor, Elijah Stove, Tre Nixon, Tyrie Cleveland all above Bruce on UF's board.

And the only 2 WRs I might take over him is NCM and Stove.

Man people got short memories here. Bruce is a stud and he is our next Santana/Roscoe..we need him. But I agree he needs to stop playing games.

Mark Richt is a recruiting machine. He is twice as good as AG and he speaks the truth. Not a used car salesman like Al. Mom's love him, Grandma's love him and Dad's want their son to play for him. Next year he will have a top 5 recruiting class at UM. We have had too many years of AG and Shannon, those times are long gone.

Mark Richt is a recruiting machine. He is twice as good as AG and he speaks the truth. Not a used car salesman like Al. Mom's love him, Grandma's love him and Dad's want their son to play for him. Next year he will have a top 5 recruiting class at UM. We have had too many years of AG and Shannon, those times are long gone.

I agree on next year but this year is very interesting. Dropping kids like we have some others coming in, but recruiting is so hard to turn these kids quickly. I mean we got room for 11 more dudes and if you count early entries we can bring in 16 more. Bruce could go either way and I am worried about Mullins grades. Really strange place to be right now. Really need to see some results here quickly.

Advertisement
Back