Sam Bruce may come this weekend?

Sometimes to make a point, you have to make a point.

I'd announce that his offer has been pulled.

Could we use him? Of course. Do we need the games? No. No more.

Word will get out fast that if UM offers, and you're serious - then you get serious - or take it down the road.

Advertisement
Dixon didn't commit last minute he was playing games between Miami, OSU and UF , and by the time committed to OSU nobody was surprised.

Mullins is the only wideout we couldn't afford to lose, that kid is a beast and will be our best wideout in a year or two. With Williams getting an offer it would be great to close the deal and lock up his elite speed. Add to the fact that Snelson could wind up back in the class and it really wouldn't hurt at all if Bruce left. Do we want Bruce, yes, does our class hinge on his commitment, not even close...

LMAO you clearly have never seen Mullins play live aside from some 7 on 7 clips and the 1 catch he made.

Advertisement

Word will get out fast that if UM offers, and you're serious - then you get serious - or take it down the road.

Maybe he isn't playing games and the staff knows where they stand? Ever consider that?

Maybe he isn't playing games and the staff knows where they stand? Ever consider that?

Maybe he IS playing games.

Ever consider that?

Advertisement
Still not worried. If the talk with Ron really went well then this won't be an issue. Just take the ov and I'll trust he'll stay

Fair point. Most of us probably forgot what it's like when a recruit is playing games in OUR favor.

Ever consider that?

Sure, but the odds that the staff knows more than some couch potato like yourself are pretty darn good. So get off your soapbox, sit back, and see what happens.

You'd pull his offer, too funny.

Advertisement

Fair point. Most of us probably forgot what it's like when a recruit is playing games in OUR favor.

Also this is the desperation time by other schools so they're coming extra hard and maybe he's just trying to make everybody happy. If he ovs I can't see him leaving

Advertisement

Ever consider that?

Sure, but the odds that the staff knows more than some couch potato like yourself are pretty darn good. So get off your soapbox, sit back, and see what happens.

Then again, the odds that a toothless pole puffer may not know as much as he portends - are significant. So take a break, squeeze off a mind-clearing steamer, and lose about forty pounds in less than two minutes.

I'd be more concerned with OSU than USCe or UF. That said, if he can't see himself helping at Miami next year and potential to play for it all in 17 then bye bye bye

247 has him crystal balled to UF

Oh boy

Don't expect that to happen unless he smoothes it over with the coaches on his visit. They got tired of his games too.

Yeah, he's all Cane, we aren't pushing for him. Would be kinda funny if Muschamp could flip him though

Ever consider that?

Then again, the odds that a toothless pole puffer may not know as much as he portends - are significant. So take a break, squeeze off a mind-clearing steamer, and lose about forty pounds in less than two minutes.

Lololololol got em

Advertisement
Back