Sam Bruce committing

Unfortunately, he's choosing FSU on the 8th. Fortunately, it won't be his last "commitment".

U have no idea who he is picking

No one does. Wasn't aware I couldn't state my opinion. Thanks for clarifying the obvious, though.

U stated it as if it were gospel

I hate it when people state their opinion as if they have some kind of inside information. If your stating your opinion, don't make it so definitive that you confuse other people.

Advertisement
Unfortunately, he's choosing FSU on the 8th. Fortunately, it won't be his last "commitment".

No one does. Wasn't aware I couldn't state my opinion. Thanks for clarifying the obvious, though.

I hate it when people state their opinion as if they have some kind of inside information. If your stating your opinion, don't make it so definitive that you confuse other people.

"Cane lock"

Actually, I agree with you. .......I think he will be a Cane because.....

Thats my moms bday.... He Comin'

8.gif

LMAO! Wow! Keep this GIF in the rotation! Who the ***** is this kid? LMAO!

i dont know bruh i got it from this hip hop site im on as well.... literally spit out the grape juice i was sipping on when i saw it on my phone lulz

"Cane lock"

Actually, I agree with you. .......I think he will be a Cane because.....

Because has been on 7 unofficial visit's to Miami since his last visit to fsu and he hasn't been to fsu since November according to 247.

so let me get this straight, he visits with Scarlett, Scarlett de-commits and Bruce announces his commitment date. with a recent visit to Miami all signs point to Miami, Bruce then reaches out to FSU and pushes back commitment date... HAHA! recruiting mane next to no logic in it these days.

Him reaching out to FSU is the only part that's NOT Confirmed...
Probably just reached out to see if he could get them to $how $ome love before he commits here

Advertisement

In the words of my ***** Poops, "SHUT YO ***** *** UP".

Based on Pete's statements in The Work, as well as some other things I've heard, we should be expecting a wave of big time commitments over the next week. I think Sam Bruce picks UM.

It's my opinion, I'll state it however the **** I please. Did I say, " a little bird told me...", or "a source said...", etc? No. So calm down.

Advertisement

It's my opinion, I'll state it however the **** I please. Did I say, " a little bird told me...", or "a source said...", etc? No. So calm down.

They're being alittle sensitive don't worry about it. They'll get over it.

Thats my moms bday.... He Comin'

8.gif

LMAO! Wow! Keep this GIF in the rotation! Who the ***** is this kid? LMAO!

i dont know bruh i got it from this hip hop site im on as well.... literally spit out the grape juice i was sipping on when i saw it on my phone lulz
best gif ever bruh Lmao

You ain't seen nothing yet .... wait til we land a big fish I got some on stand by lol

I agree with this guy but let me clarify by saying I don't have the slightest idea of what the **** I'm talking about

@SFHSSports: RT @_QUICK6: Change of plans. I will be announcing LIVE with @SFHSSports Tuesday, July 8th at 9:00pm on their radio show. Tune into @560WQAM

Advertisement
Yup, looking good for us. It's been a while since I was this excited about recruiting, these coaches seem to have gotten something figured out.

Advertisement
Yup, looking good for us. It's been a while since I was this excited about recruiting, these coaches seem to have gotten something figured out.

[video=youtube;M3X_ZpL_Hxc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3X_ZpL_Hxc[/video]

Advertisement
Back