Sam Bruce committing

Advertisement
Langston did say that FSU was getting sony, fournette, and dupre

So i dont know if he is full of sh¡t with his info or to take him seriously

Well that's the whole reason to take this seriously....he thinks everyone is going to FSU, so if he doesn't then it's a very good sign.

Now DWins is sticking up for Langston? Bro you sure you ain't a Nole?

I'm not sure what it is. He does like to reference FSU alot. Whether it be their players, recruiting or the coaches. They are his gold standard. It has gone to a different level with what they did in 2013.

Now DWins is sticking up for Langston? Bro you sure you ain't a Nole?

I'm not sure what it is. He does like to reference FSU alot. Whether it be their players, recruiting or the coaches. They are his gold standard. It has gone to a different level with what they did in 2013.

He's a ****rider.. we all know clowns like him.. the kind of dude that would tell a girl some **** about you just so he could hit... knowing **** well he's stuck in the friend zone.

Advertisement
From Josh Newberg.

** A pair of South Florida prospects made some noise this week. 2015 4-star RB Jordan Scarlett announced his decommitment from FAU and 2016 4-star WR Sam Bruce let the world know via Twitter that he’ll be making his college decision on July 4th.

While I don’t have much confidence Bruce’s commitment will stick for a year and a half, he will be announcing nonetheless. Scarlett on the other hand plans on taking his time and possibly announcing in January at the Army Bowl.

Both prospects recruitments will likely come down to either FSU or Miami. I’ve learned that both Scarlett and Bruce have reached out to the FSU staff in recent days. A good sign, especially with regards to Bruce. Since he’s a 2016 prospect the only contact a school can have with him must be initiated by Bruce.

Hmmmm

Moved his announcement to July 8th

Samborghini VI @_QUICK6

Change of plans. I will be announcing LIVE with @SFHSSports Tuesday, July 8th at 9:00pm on their radio show. Tune into @560WQAM

Samborghini VI @_QUICK6

Change of plans. I will be announcing LIVE with @SFHSSports Tuesday, July 8th at 9:00pm on their radio show. Tune into @560WQAM
Would love to get him but have a feeling he will flip at least once or twice before signing day! Long *** way to go till 2016.

Advertisement
I've got my beer and popcorn for this one. I have a feeling this is going to be all over the place until Feb 2016.

141.gif
6.gif

From Josh Newberg.

** A pair of South Florida prospects made some noise this week. 2015 4-star RB Jordan Scarlett announced his decommitment from FAU and 2016 4-star WR Sam Bruce let the world know via Twitter that he’ll be making his college decision on July 4th.

While I don’t have much confidence Bruce’s commitment will stick for a year and a half, he will be announcing nonetheless. Scarlett on the other hand plans on taking his time and possibly announcing in January at the Army Bowl.

Both prospects recruitments will likely come down to either FSU or Miami. I’ve learned that both Scarlett and Bruce have reached out to the FSU staff in recent days. A good sign, especially with regards to Bruce. Since he’s a 2016 prospect the only contact a school can have with him must be initiated by Bruce.

Hmmmm

Who the **** is Josh Newberg?

Samborghini VI @_QUICK6

Would love to get him but have a feeling he will flip at least once or twice before signing day! Long *** way to go till 2016.
i'm hoping with the players we have committed for 2016 they will bond and stay together...As we saw in the other thread Quarterman is already cool with Pinckney and could be in contact with Shavar Manuel here soon ....HOPING

Advertisement
Unfortunately, he's choosing FSU on the 8th. Fortunately, it won't be his last "commitment".

so let me get this straight, he visits with Scarlett, Scarlett de-commits and Bruce announces his commitment date. with a recent visit to Miami all signs point to Miami, Bruce then reaches out to FSU and pushes back commitment date... HAHA! recruiting mane next to no logic in it these days.

Advertisement
so let me get this straight, he visits with Scarlett, Scarlett de-commits and Bruce announces his commitment date. with a recent visit to Miami all signs point to Miami, Bruce then reaches out to FSU and pushes back commitment date... HAHA! recruiting mane next to no logic in it these days.

Him reaching out to FSU is the only part that's NOT Confirmed...

Advertisement
Back