Sam Bruce committing

Thats my moms bday.... He Comin'

8.gif

Came back to this thread just to watch this again. LMAO. made my day:ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jamie Newberg and Random Walk (pretty reliable poster on scout) both predicting UM.

The . from Pedro MAY be referencing the post above it, indicating his agreement.

Just sit back and enjoy the next 5 days. They're gonna be fun!

Jamie Newberg and Random Walk (pretty reliable poster on scout) both predicting UM.

I'm intrigued.

The . from Pedro MAY be referencing the post above it, indicating his agreement.

Just sit back and enjoy the next 5 days. They're gonna be fun!

More then just Bruce, right?

Advertisement
Serious question, is he as good as Santana Moss?

I believe he has the ability to be. As long as he lives up to his potential.

I'd put him just behind Coley and Ridley, and ahead of Lane, Dixon, Mullins and Rudolph.

I love his skill set and from what I've heard, he is a great kid.

Only watched 1 of his games so I can't really comment on much. Lane I get. The others on your list are near 6 ft or above with 4.5s and imo will be impact freshmen.

I mentioned santana bc of size but he ran 4.3s. So no comparison there.

Advertisement
Serious question, is he as good as Santana Moss?

I believe he has the ability to be. As long as he lives up to his potential.

I'd put him just behind Coley and Ridley, and ahead of Lane, Dixon, Mullins and Rudolph.

I love his skill set and from what I've heard, he is a great kid.

Only watched 1 of his games so I can't really comment on much. Lane I get. The others on your list are near 6 ft or above with 4.5s and imo will be impact freshmen.

I mentioned santana bc of size but he ran 4.3s. So no comparison there.

Bruce has freakish athleticism and can climb the ladder to get the ball. IMO he's more than deserving to be in that group.

Advertisement
Back