Sam Bruce committing

Advertisement
Bruce is committing to FSU is the strong word... I know it's early but **** we continue to lose out on 5 star studs...

Bruce is committing to FSU is the strong word... I know it's early but **** we continue to lose out on 5 star studs...
Says who? The Semenhole fans? Please, it's 50/50. It's the U or FSU. And a lot of recent events of the past few months show a lot. Scarlett and Bruce have visited here a LOT. Especially Scarlett decommit from FAU after the recent visit is very telling. My gut says Bruce is coming here and Scarlett follows. Watch.

This could be why Duke called out miami kids going to other cities right after Bruce's visit to miami.

This could be why Duke called out miami kids going to other cities right after Bruce's visit to miami.

Why would Sam bruce visit um and tell the coaches & players he has an intent to commit to fsu....

It really is 50/50 and the battle is far from over either way there's still 20 months until he can sign papers

Advertisement

Why would Sam bruce visit um and tell the coaches & players he has an intent to commit to fsu....

It really is 50/50 and the battle is far from over either way there's still 20 months until he can sign papers

Coley ain't going to be putting no selfies out there with Bruce and Scarlett if Bruce told him he was going to FSWho...

You boi's are being played by those chits over there. Lastly, look at the QB's here and coming. If I were a WR, I would be begging to get in the door... Olsen, Kaaya, Rosier, Lawson and Allison... No worries at all...

Coley ain't going to be putting no selfies out there with Bruce and Scarlett if Bruce told him he was going to FSWho...

You boi's are being played by those chits over there. Lastly, look at the QB's here and coming. If I were a WR, I would be begging to get in the door... Olsen, Kaaya, Rosier, Lawson and Allison... No worries at all...

No better way to put it. Thank you.

Glory have you heard anything on where he'll be committing on the 4th?

Michael L (moderator on Warc\/nt) posted today (after talking to Scarlett) that he expects both Scarlett and Bruce to commit to Miami.

If I read the post correctly, Scarlett will be committing soon as well

Advertisement
I don't care if Bruce commits to Miami on the 4th or FSU on the 4th I believe when it's all said and done Feb, 2016 Bruce will be a Cane.

Michael L (moderator on Warc\/nt) posted today (after talking to Scarlett) that he expects both Scarlett and Bruce to commit to Miami.

Langston....interesting he's one of the biggest FSU homers and always has them getting everyone

He will be a Cane

129.gif

Will be Canes!!!

To clarify, I remain by stance in my first post by saying Smart money is the canes they've visited 5 or 6 times while haven't been at fsu since November. I think when feb 2016 rolls around it'll be 50/50 fsu or Miami. Going to be a battle to keep this kid

Advertisement
Bruce to FSU

Inside info or gut/hunch?

That's what the FSU 247 guy is saying. For a while FSU has been leading, according to them, but he did just visit recently and our recruiting has seemed to take a recent upswing, so I'm holding out hope.

Stacy was a 100% lock for them too as was Tracy to UF.... The FSU mods are so bias they think they will land every single 5* kid and while they do tend to get 1 or 2 of them they don't get everyone

Ohio State mod just changed his "crystal ball" to Miami this morning

Can you blame Fsu for being like that ****? If we had there last five classes in there location we would think we gettin everybody too.

Advertisement

Langston....interesting he's one of the biggest FSU homers and always has them getting everyone

Can't say that anymore dude is doing his homework.

Langston did say that FSU was getting sony, fournette, and dupre

So i dont know if he is full of sh¡t with his info or to take him seriously

Can't say that anymore dude is doing his homework.

Guy has always thrown shi* against the wall and hoped it stuck

Advertisement
Back