Sam Bruce committing

Advertisement
They got another 1!!! Devantee Phillips
458.jpg

It says "Good news July 4th"

Bro seriously how long have you followed South Florida recruiting? He playing the game and you got played. I will wait until someone reputable or Bruce explicitly says it.

"You got played." Dude..... what? LOL.

It will be a top 10 or 15 just wait.

it might be Miami is his leader but that doesn't mean anything

This kid will not be a Cane. I repeat, HE WILL NOT BE A CANE. He seems like the type to commit to Miami and flip on NSD. Do not feed into anything he says until his letter of intent is signed.

Advertisement
Love that all them boys recruiting him too. Dope ****. Cmon bruce, pull that commit trigger !!

Advertisement
Seems to be good timing for us, sets a decision date fresh off a visit on our campus.

Sleeper Athletes @SleeperAthletes · 8h
#StThomasAquinas HS (FL) 2016 WR Sam Bruce (@_QUICK6) will make his college decision on July 4th #IndependenceDay

Advertisement
Scarlett and Bruce are close. Landing Bruce would mean Scarlett would be right behind him. This would be big because if we lose Dexter it wouldn't hurt that bad. A RB class of Walton, Scarlett and JC is epic.

Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas four-star rising junior slot receiver Sam Bruce informed Noles247.com on Thursday evening that he will make his decision on July 4th.
Bruce is selecting from Florida State, Miami and Ohio State.
He took an unofficial visit to Miami on Thursday.
The Seminoles currently claim 100% of his Crystal Ball predictions.

I'm really surprise he is committing so soon. maybe AL told him to be the Duke of his Class and get everybody on board.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Scarlett and Bruce are close. Landing Bruce would mean Scarlett would be right behind him. This would be big because if we lose Dexter it wouldn't hurt that bad. A RB class of Walton, Scarlett and JC is epic.

i dont think we will sign three RBs, someone will leave, but this is a good problem, either way we come away with a two good RBs, i just hope one of them is dexter because that kid is elite

i dont think we will sign three RBs, someone will leave, but this is a good problem, either way we come away with a two good RBs, i just hope one of them is dexter because that kid is elite

I think Dexter will stick with UM and I don't think Walton will get reclassified. He is trying to do double the work while keeping his grades up, participating in BTW's 7on 7, and football activities; that is an awful lot for a youngman to handle an complete at a elite level. It is a lot of work especially considering UM's higher grading scale and he wouldn't find out about his reclassification officially until mid summer 2015 by which time Williams, Cronkrite, and Scarlett will have signed with UM already.

The other thing is I wish staff could have kept his reclassification attempt quiet so that it would not spook any of RB's in the class already. At best I think Walton will earn early admission for his efforts.

I think Dexter will stick with UM and I don't think Walton will get reclassified. He is trying to do double the work while keeping his grades up, participating in BTW's 7on 7, and football activities; that is an awful lot for a youngman to handle an complete at a elite level. It is a lot of work especially considering UM's higher grading scale and he wouldn't find out about his reclassification officially until mid summer 2015 by which time Williams, Cronkrite, and Scarlett will have signed with UM already.

The other thing is I wish staff could have kept his reclassification attempt quiet so that it would not spook any of RB's in the class already. At best I think Walton will earn early admission for his efforts.

Walton will be in the 2015 class

I have my doubts about Walton making it in 2015.. Is it official official he's coming in '15? Or he's just saying?

And on Bruce. Nice about the orange and green room. I've always had some vibe of him to FSU but recent events these last few months lead me to believe today, I feel Bruce and Scarlett are coming here to the U.

Advertisement
Back