Salute to Jordan Miller and Coach Feeley

Lol no they didn’t

In the contact period before the Early Signing Period in December, Miller started to see increased attention and contact with FBS level teams. Virginia, Tennessee and Miami all offered, and Alabama inquired about the 6’4” 330lb DT.

Enjoy the taste of that L.

Advertisement

In the contact period before the Early Signing Period in December, Miller started to see increased attention and contact with FBS level teams. Virginia, Tennessee and Miami all offered, and Alabama inquired about the 6’4” 330lb DT.

Enjoy the taste of that L.
Did you really just try and prove your point by saying they “inquired?” Do you even know what that mean in the recruiting circles? You just embarrassed yourself.

Did you really just try and prove your point by saying they “inquired?” Do you even know what that mean in the recruiting circles? You just embarrassed yourself.

You realize we got on this kid and he immediately committed right? There was no delay. Dont be an *** and change history friend. Take the L and chew on it for awhile.

Advertisement
You realize we got on this kid and he immediately committed right? There was no delay. Dont be an *** and change history friend. Take the L and chew on it for awhile.
We got on this kid two days after Tennessee and Virginia offered January 24th then committed the 29th. WTF are you talking about? Actually you don’t. But since StateoftheU said they “inquired” sure they wanted him.

Advertisement
We have the luxury of giving him another year before he has to really contribute which to me is big.

Advertisement
Why are you going out of your way to s'hit on a current player that just put in an incredible amount of hard work to get his body into playing shape, which will definitely help this team on the long run. WTF? Just be happy for the kid, instead of arguing about whether or not Alabama wanted him. F'uck Bama! Who gives a s'hit whether they wanted him or not. He is a Cane! That's the only thing that f'ucking matters. ****!

We need Miller to be a player this year. He should be in the two deep. No way the freshman will be ready physically or mentally.

Advertisement
Why are you going out of your way to s'hit on a current player that just put in an incredible amount of hard work to get his body into playing shape, which will definitely help this team on the long run. WTF? Just be happy for the kid, instead of arguing about whether or not Alabama wanted him. F'uck Bama! Who gives a s'hit whether they wanted him or not. He is a Cane! That's the only thing that f'ucking matters. ****!

these fake *** fans need to gTFo. kid commits -- **** on him, kid gets into amazing shape -- **** on him. bleep these dudes

S.H.I.T!! Wow! That's Allen Bailey ripped.

If we can get this kid playing at a high level along with Nesta and Ford, we've got something very special on our hands upfront, boys. I'd have Miller stand at the 50 yard line during warmups shirtless and just glare at the opposing teams.
Screenshot_20190626-201445_Chrome.jpg

He looks good... But not Allen Bailey ripped.

THIS!
But I'm concerned about our new Dline coach. I remember a quote from one of our dline guys saying something like he is getting back to basics. And I couldn't help but think, that given his limited recent dline coaching experience, I hope not TOO basic!

Hes put first rounders into the NFL. Jesus.

Advertisement
Back