Salute to Jordan Miller and Coach Feeley

Advertisement
Doesnt Feeley seem like one of those S/C coaches that be watching every meal u eat, the minute someone picks up a burger he just got the eyes on u and u slowly put it down.

I think Gus was good at first when we needed to weed out a lot of players from the Golden regime. He was like a drill sergeant and led more by intimidation. He never really changed that approach over time and players stopped respecting him. I didn’t like that all of our workouts were HIIT workouts. It’s good for cardio but everyone stayed stagnant or got weaker overall.

HIIT blows. Very outdated approach that isnt used by many in football anymore.

I’m all for doing everything we can to push guys mentally to their breaking points but arbitrary numbers of 110s are also really dumb. Very rare you’re running that long at once in a game and that amount of reps destroys your form, and can actually hinder your speed development

Stick to being an agent
Thats crazy to see peoples numbers go down and keep doing the same thing.

Your body adapts quickly which slows growth and lowers strength. The muscle needs to be confused in order to grow and get stronger.

Advertisement
Stick to being an agent

Your body adapts quickly which slows growth and lowers strength. The muscle needs to be confused in order to grow and get stronger.

Kyle Bellamy........this guy had to basically ask the administration to create a job for him. He had finished baseball and gotten his degree
In exercise science with a concentration in nutrition. Blows my mind how a DIVISION 1 college football program can be so inept. Smh.
Didn't Richt push for this? I've heard a lot of people credit Richt for changing up the nutrition program but don't know the entire story

Advertisement

The bottom line is due to time & resource constraints, it is much more practical to test the entire team's conditioning in 1 test, than to vary the specificity based on position/player. Performing the 110 test in MIA heat & humidity, not only measures conditioning, but also intestinal fortitude. Furthermore numerous successful football programs still incorporate the 110 test, like Bama for example.

Sick of hearing about stars as if they determine who WILL be great...

"He was not highly recruited and the only major college program to offer him a scholarship was the University of Miami."
HE happened to be Russell Maryland.

"He attended Okeechobee High School, but because he had to work to help support his mother, he didn't play football until his junior year when he started the last 4 games of the season. He would miss all of his senior season football games, because he had to work in a drugstore during the team's summer workouts and the new head coach put in place a policy that left him out of the team."
Recruited by JJ HE happened to be Jimmie Jones. JJ watched him play basketball before signing him.

Pretty good defensive linemen not "star" worthy in high school.

Advertisement
He might need to stick to being an agent - it is his job after all - but you definitely need to read more on speed/performance training because you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Do the same workout routine over and over and you will get nothing from it. Change is necessary.

I’m familiar with Defranco. Trained at his gym in Wyckoff ages ago.

110s work. Period.

Advertisement
Is it even confirmed they ran 33 of them or are we basing this solely off of a post here?

Last edited:
Good look by the young man, far cry from where our players have come from. Let’s hope manny can be that type of game day coach to turn us into consistent winners.

Advertisement
Back