Salute to Jordan Miller and Coach Feeley

Advertisement
Whoa! Talk about about a dam transformation. This bodes very well for us people. I hope all our guys are getting similar results and in years to come we can look back at this and say it was at this point you knew this was different.

I think Gus was good at first when we needed to weed out a lot of players from the Golden regime. He was like a drill sergeant and led more by intimidation. He never really changed that approach over time and players stopped respecting him. I didn’t like that all of our workouts were HIIT workouts. It’s good for cardio but everyone stayed stagnant or got weaker overall.

Thats crazy to see peoples numbers go down and keep doing the same thing.

I think Gus was good at first when we needed to weed out a lot of players from the Golden regime. He was like a drill sergeant and led more by intimidation. He never really changed that approach over time and players stopped respecting him. I didn’t like that all of our workouts were HIIT workouts. It’s good for cardio but everyone stayed stagnant or got weaker overall.

Only thing Felder hiit was his snooze alarm at 4am.

Advertisement
I’m all for doing everything we can to push guys mentally to their breaking points but arbitrary numbers of 110s are also really dumb. Very rare you’re running that long at once in a game and that amount of reps destroys your form, and can actually hinder your speed development
I’m sure they have it structured in a way to get the best out of the boys without what you mentioned above. Atleast I’d hope

I’m all for doing everything we can to push guys mentally to their breaking points but arbitrary numbers of 110s are also really dumb. Very rare you’re running that long at once in a game and that amount of reps destroys your form, and can actually hinder your speed development
Agreed 100%

Everything else this week seems to be testing so I'm hoping it's just a conditioning test.

I’m sure they have it structured in a way to get the best out of the boys without what you mentioned above. Atleast I’d hope
Judge for yourself...

Some sprinters use tempo runs, which are a variation of this, but it's used for recovery and to build an aerobic base, not to beat the guys up for no reason. And not in such extreme volumes. Unfortunate that the perception in football is the players need to have the crap beat out of them year round. To me, it also shows that Feeley isn't interested in "evolving" and is just doing the same thing that many football coaches have done because some coach did it before them.

Advertisement
I dont need to.

Bama recruits at the highest level in the country. If theyre inquiring about someone it means something.

Common sense aint so common. I get it. I am here to help.

: passes more L sandwich to lil guy :
Inquire - 1. Investigate; look into
2. Ask for information from someone
Hegemon’s definition
3. Wants them; covets

I finally get it now I see where your commons sense is coming from.

Inquire - 1. Investigate; look into
2. Ask for information from someone
Hegemon’s definition
3. Wants them; covets

I finally get it now I see where your commons sense is coming from.

Full ******

Definition:

Canesfan0024 commentary within this thread

Cure:

Chewing of "L" Sandwich

Advertisement
Ahh the classic name calling when you realize what you’re saying makes no sense. Keyboard tough guy.

Naw Im just pointing our your inability to look at the big picture.

Your heels are so dug in you need me to bring you the L Sandwichs.

Judge for yourself...

Some sprinters use tempo runs, which are a variation of this, but it's used for recovery and to build an aerobic base, not to beat the guys up for no reason. And not in such extreme volumes. Unfortunate that the perception in football is the players need to have the crap beat out of them year round. To me, it also shows that Feeley isn't interested in "evolving" and is just doing the same thing that many football coaches have done because some coach did it before them.

110s ain't $h!t, shuttles are more tiring.

Advertisement
Miller was strong as heck already. He's going to wreck people this fall.

The proof is in all of your previous porst, in this very thread. If you are happy for him, I would hate to see you dissatisfied with him.

I don't think Alabum@$$ wanted Him either, but I still think Miller has tons of potential...ditto with McIntosh & Norton when they were coming out.

I’m assuming the 110’s are broken out by position.

RB/WR have to be under a certain time

OL/DL have to be under a certain time.

It is a conditioning test and it’s a brutal one to get a point across. I still stand by 33 sounds excessive but we shouldn’t see any players gassed in the 4th quarter this year.

Advertisement
Back