Salute to Jordan Miller and Coach Feeley

He's actually more athletic than Kendrick Norton was.
DW has reason to be skeptical given how he lasted without offers. He was truly overlooked, I guess. Still, when I watched video, I was impressed.

I didn't know if it was this weird video effect, where even very ordinary players look elite because they managed to find enough good looking plays to assemble to look more impressive than they really are.

Or whether he was truly that good.

Well, we'll have the chance to find out over the next year or two. I predict on the upside.

Advertisement
I love to say how diamonds in the rough don’t exist much anymore...

But yeah if this dude puts it together he will be one of those super rare diamonds found
Still out there..fewer non-discovered, but they are there. I don't know Miller camped.

And some just develop late.

Kevin ***an came in a 200 lb LB, should have been a 270 lb All-American DE leaving but for the knee injury.

Way back, Jim Otto blew up after leaving college, which is rare.

To do so that late in the game does seem a bit out of the ordinary. They couldn't go farther because we had already wrapped him up very quickly. At least that's what I remember. He might have pulled more offers....who knows. He wasn't a sure think but an intriguing prospect you might take if you have room, or a pressing need, or both.
We whiffed on Briggs and Chatham the Ga DT who also went to FSU and were desperate for a 2nd DT in the class. The Tennessee offer put his name on the map. It is what it is. Bama was NEVER in on him that’s a fabricated story from some free site who’s never had a reputable MOD.

Again this whole transformation makes his story that much better. Hopefully his work ethic carries over in between the white lines.

Dude shut up. We get it. You don’t like our players.
If I remember that I wasnt thrilled I'll say it, its a thread about a guy I wasnt high on but he looks good I cant Bullshyt about it. Sometimes I like a guy and they turn out bad sometimes I dont like a guy and they become beasts but I always remember who Im thrilled about and who Im not thrilled about. This what we here for opinions and football talk

Advertisement
Not to be a hater, because it’s good progress, but it definite is exaggerated due to lighting difference and pose.

For example body builders get oiled up and tanned to look more muscular. In the second pic he is oily and tan. And the chains arr covering the gut which is also being flexed, just like his arms are being flexed by holding the hammer

I’ve read some bad post on here in my day but this one is one of the all time troll post. And I have to give you credit. You had me for like 5 seconds. Then I caught on, bravo sir.

We whiffed on Briggs and Chatham the Ga DT who also went to FSU and were desperate for a 2nd DT in the class. The Tennessee offer put his name on the map. It is what it is. Bama was NEVER in on him that’s a fabricated story from some free site who’s never had a reputable MOD.

Again this whole transformation makes his story that much better. Hopefully his work ethic carries over in between the white lines.

Yawn

To support your position based SOLELY on your opinion and nothing else. You assume the offers are legit but Bama's interest wasn't?

You decided to wake up for an L Breakfast too?

How does it taste?

S.H.I.T!! Wow! That's Allen Bailey ripped.

If we can get this kid playing at a high level along with Nesta and Ford, we've got something very special on our hands upfront, boys. I'd have Miller stand at the 50 yard line during warmups shirtless and just glare at the opposing teams.

First guy off the bus.

Advertisement
Yawn

To support your position based SOLELY on your opinion and nothing else. You assume the offers are legit but Bama's interest wasn't?

You decided to wake up for an L Breakfast too?

How does it taste?
I give up with you, you seem special. You contradict everything you say. Again look up the word inquire. You stated Bama “wanted” him? So even if they “inquired” about him, you are assuming they “wanted” him. Which is an opinion. So in fact you are wrong. And no they didn’t offer. No other site reported any interest from Bama. If they did you would’ve heard about an offer or at the bare minimum a visit, neither happened. Sit down tough guy and take your loss.

I give up with you, you seem special. You contradict everything you say. Again look up the word inquire. You stated Bama “wanted” him? So even if they “inquired” about him, you are assuming they “wanted” him. Which is an opinion. So in fact you are wrong. And no they didn’t offer. No other site reported any interest from Bama. If they did you would’ve heard about an offer or at the bare minimum a visit, neither happened. Sit down tough guy and take your loss.

Stop typing.

You really think Bama would inquire about someone they werent interested in at the last minute?

Keep driving that short bus down the road.

And, he was already quick on his feet relative to his size. Get that guy some technical coaching and maybe we'll all be pleasantly surprised.

No surprises here. I talked about his frame and flexibility combo from the moment he was signed. Kid was born to dominate a weight room and now it just needs to translate on the field.

Haven’t heard one complaint. High energy, personable, but they still get after it. Very high IQ of biomechanics and openly and willingly explains how each movement impacts the body and translates to the football field

How would you compare him and his approach to Gus's?

Advertisement
Talk ****? Actually it would be the opposite. Low ranked kid, not a lot of offers, late bloomer, labeled as a jag and in just over a year he looks like that. I’m excited for him, the S&C program and this team going forward. Just pointing out you were wrong, which you were.
The proof is in all of your previous porst, in this very thread. If you are happy for him, I would hate to see you dissatisfied with him.

Shout out to Gus Felder with the assist.....
That's like people trying to give Obama credit for this economy...

Advertisement
Stop typing.

You really think Bama would inquire about someone they werent interested in at the last minute?

Keep driving that short bus down the road.
LOOK UP THE WORD INQUIRE. Lol ******. Requesting tape is inquiring about someone. But if you think we took him from Bama then keep telling yourself that. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

LOOK UP THE WORD INQUIRE. Lol ******. Requesting tape is inquiring about someone. But if you think we took him from Bama then keep telling yourself that. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I dont need to.

Bama recruits at the highest level in the country. If theyre inquiring about someone it means something.

Common sense aint so common. I get it. I am here to help.

: passes more L sandwich to lil guy :

How would you compare him and his approach to Gus's?
I think Gus was good at first when we needed to weed out a lot of players from the Golden regime. He was like a drill sergeant and led more by intimidation. He never really changed that approach over time and players stopped respecting him. I didn’t like that all of our workouts were HIIT workouts. It’s good for cardio but everyone stayed stagnant or got weaker overall.

Advertisement
Back