Salute to Jordan Miller and Coach Feeley

Advertisement
I love to say how diamonds in the rough don’t exist much anymore...

But yeah if this dude puts it together he will be one of those super rare diamonds found

S.H.I.T!! Wow! That's Allen Bailey ripped.

If we can get this kid playing at a high level along with Nesta and Ford, we've got something very special on our hands upfront, boys. I'd have Miller stand at the 50 yard line during warmups shirtless and just glare at the opposing teams.

Kid really reshaped his body but lets not get carried away bruh lol. Allen Bailey was made in a LAB

Advertisement
Kid really reshaped his body but lets not get carried away bruh lol. Allen Bailey was made in a LAB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bailey was an alien. Genetic freak isn't even remotely strong enough a term to describe that dude.
Still remember as a freshman walking into Professor Francois' Finite Mathematics class and coming across Allen Bailey in person for the first time sitting in the back of the class (along with Spencer Adkins, Jack McClinton, and other football/basketball players). Looking at Bailey, I had the same look as Adam Sandler in The Longest Yard the first time he sees The Great Khali

Advertisement
****. dude looks like Black Hulk. Would not want to have to block that guy.

Advertisement
Back