Salute to Jordan Miller and Coach Feeley

I remember the first time I saw al on his recruiting trip. We literally sat there staring at dude like you said HE'S 17!!! Always been a freak. Hes like a teddy bear though.

He is a teddy bear, we lived on the same floor in Mahoney/Pearson. I will admit I was never more terrified than the time I walked in my room and al was soaking in my hot tub by himself. Let himself in through my roommates room and walked through the bathroom to get in.

Miller def had a good transformation but al I am pretty sure was born like that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I will admit I was never more terrified than the time I walked in my room and al was soaking in my hot tub by himself. Let himself in through my roommates room and walked through the bathroom to get in.

Advertisement
And, he was already quick on his feet relative to his size. Get that guy some technical coaching and maybe we'll all be pleasantly surprised.
THIS!
But I'm concerned about our new Dline coach. I remember a quote from one of our dline guys saying something like he is getting back to basics. And I couldn't help but think, that given his limited recent dline coaching experience, I hope not TOO basic!

THIS!
But I'm concerned about our new Dline coach. I remember a quote from one of our dline guys saying something like he is getting back to basics. And I couldn't help but think, that given his limited recent dline coaching experience, I hope not TOO basic!
Uh, what do you mean by “TOO basic”?

Advertisement
I didnt like him too much, if losing weight has made him quicker he may shock. I didnt like him at DT to be honest I dont want to BS about it. Or better yet I didnt think he would do much here looks like hes working hard and could be wrong we will see
He was already quick in high school for being 330-340lbs, now he is probably no more than 315lbs and he should get even more quick.

Advertisement
Not shocked at all! In earlier threads, when he was first brought up as a target, I shared some quotes from some of the local coaches, but more specifically his coaches. The kid has always been on of the hardest workers. He just went to an unknown school in the middle of nowhere, prior to transferring to the Jacksonville area during for his senior year.

I saw the kid absolutely destroy teams here in Jacksonville, while looking like overstuffed manatee. He literally was a freak, because he was so quick off the snap, considering he was so **** fat. I can't wait to see what he is going to do in his transformed body.

Major props to the kid for keeping up the incredible work ethic that it takes to get into this type of shape in such small amount of time, and equal of amount of props to Feeley for having the vision and the "know how" in order to get it done!

Advertisement
Back