Ryan Fines

Advertisement
Moving to guard per some dude on the internet who claims to be a scientist. Apparently he's open to the move.

Who was the poster here who called this?

I believe everyone at least felt this way except for Golden, Dorito and Paranus...

Paramus loved Fines.

Said he'd be a starter by Year 3. Someone find the thread.

Quote me in the proper context or keep my name out of your mouth. That was when Miami ran a two gap defensive system in which he would be required to hold his ground and take up olinemen. Now UM runs a one gap attacking style of defense which requires long athletic linemen.

**** bro, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt for not being able to speak popular as a result of your background, but nope your actually an idiot. As they say you; can't fix stupid which is a sad State of Mind!

Go Canes

The irony.

If DJ Johnson wants to start here in 2018 he should willingly play DT imo

Advertisement
Runnin low on DTs....

Molten - Senior next year
Willis - Already has one foot out the door, likely gone after next year
McIntosh - Gone after next year if he performs as well as he did this year
Norton - See McIntosh
Martin - Who knows what we have with him. Haven't heard much. Kool likes him, so I like him.
Bethel - Needs a lot of strength/weight to move inside, imo
DJ Johnson - DE all the way. Looked a lot smaller to me at the UA game than I thought he was
Ford - Should develop nicely under Kool
Logan - No official word that he is even coming here

Yea, we could be in some serious trouble at this position if we don't make some moves ASAP.

Advertisement
Like this move and think he has a chance to start at some point. Good motor, with a nastiness.

The other options at guard right now include Milo, Jones, Mahoney...hopefully one guy emerges and becomes a viable option.

Runnin low on DTs....

molten.jpg

We good...

Advertisement
Moving to guard per some dude on the internet who claims to be a scientist. Apparently he's open to the move.

Who was the poster here who called this?

I believe everyone at least felt this way except for Golden, Dorito and Paranus...

Paramus loved Fines.

Quote me in the proper context or keep my name out of your mouth. That was when Miami ran a two gap defensive system in which he would be required to hold his ground and take up olinemen. Now UM runs a one gap attacking style of defense which requires long athletic linemen.

**** bro, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt for not being able to speak popular as a result of your background, but nope your actually an idiot. As they say you; can't fix stupid which is a sad State of Mind!

Go Canes

The irony.

It is funny how you didn't mention anything about how I said he would be a good player in 3 years if he developed his speed and flexibility which he needed to do to be effective in the Old 2 gap scheme, so he definitely would be at a disadvantage in the new system.

Brother man, you need to go find something to do with your Alphabet City hood rat self. Hey you can go flip some pasteles or bags of chicharones on the corner.

Your not ready to come for me yet! Learn your place!

Go Canes

Last edited:

Paramus loved Fines.

Go Canes

The irony.

It is funny how you didn't mention anything about how I said he would be a good player in 3 years if he developed his speed and flexibility which he needed to do to be effective in the Old 2 gap scheme, so he definitely would be at a disadvantage in the new system.

Brother man, you need to go find something to do with your Alphabet City hood rat self. Hey you can go flip some pasteles or bags of chicharones on the corner.

Your not ready to come for me yet! Learn your place!

Go Canes

Parrotnose, it was obvious to anyone with a brain that Golden would be gone after Fines' freshman year and the chances of the new Coach retaining a 2 gap scheme were slim. On top of that, Fines' high school tape was less than impressive.

Go back to your hole.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back