Ryan Fines

Good grief those legs are some power bases.

Honestly, if he's that big already, and strong and fast, put him inside and let em eat. Interior disruption >>> edge disruption.

Most of these college QB's can't handle it if you don't let them step up. Don't matter how fast you get around an OT if there's no interior push.

Advertisement
Can someone advise on Fines has looked so far? Like it or not he will have to play meaningful snaps this year at some point

[video=youtube;IjlxJzlTI3Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjlxJzlTI3Q[/video]

He's still on the defensive side.

Can be seen multiple times in this video

rip at the people who laughed at the idea DJ wouldn't be a DT. Not saying he will definitely be one but dude looks about 10 pounds (hopefully of good weight) away from being Mcintosh size. I also hope DJ becomes a DT because Bethel, JJ, Garvin, and DJ would be insane for the next 2 years plus DT recruiting ain't been to hot, but thats why I LOVE the 4-3. You can recruit DE and turn them into productive DT in the 4-3 scheme. You can't do that in the 3-4 because you need space eater guys that look more like Norton that can move and they're hard to find in South Florida.

Advertisement
I called it 6 months ago kid is gonna put on 25-30 pounds inside of 2 years. Think back to Warren Sapp came in around 225 left around 270-280

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back