Rush Propst Fired...Again.

Advertisement
Moultrie is probably going to go after Thomasville head coach now. Alot of happy coaches in south georgia (mainly lowndes) right now. Propst was respected becayse he won but no one had his back because he's an *******

Wouldn’t last a week in the south Florida high school scene before he got a serious dose of hands...or worse.

That super southern fried, spittling in your face, grab ‘em by the facemask and jerk ‘em around, delivered with a southern hick accent and demeanor, doesn’t fly in south Florida.

I would PAY to have Propst infiltrate the Dade County high school football scene though. I'd say it might create another SEC pipeline but the drama and theatrics before he was shot dead collecting a bribe or paying off some kid's family in the parking lot of a Snappers would be all worth it.
naw not snappers 😂😂😂😂

Sad day here in Moultrie that man can coach his *** off!! He is a piece of work tho too much for this small town.

Advertisement
Sad day here in Moultrie that man can coach his *** off!! He is a piece of work tho too much for this small town.

Who ends up replacing him? Colquitt has to be one of the top jobs in the southeast.

Advertisement
Propst told a few people if he ever coached at another high school he would want it to be at STA. Now this was a couple years ago and I'm sure he thought he would leave Colquitt on his terms

Wouldn’t last a week in the south Florida high school scene before he got a serious dose of hands...or worse.

That super southern fried, spittling in your face, grab ‘em by the facemask and jerk ‘em around, delivered with a southern hick accent and demeanor, doesn’t fly in south Florida.

I think there is no way in **** he would take a job in South Florida. The dude could've gone anywhere, and he chose to go to Moultrie GA. Colquitt wasn't even good when he took that job. In fact, they sucked.

Who ends up replacing him? Colquitt has to be one of the top jobs in the southeast.
I haven’t heard anything yet in terms of names they’re keeping it quiet. I have heard there’s a lot of Interest in the job money won’t be a problem football is King here.

ROTFLMFAO.....Like Oil and Water...

Advertisement
I haven’t heard anything yet in terms of names they’re keeping it quiet. I have heard there’s a lot of Interest in the job money won’t be a problem football is King here.

Should be interesting. Colquitt should get ole boy from Lee County or perhaps Jeff Herron from TL Hanna. Frank Stevens would have been a good choice, but he just went to McEachern. I don't think Sean Calhoun or John Reid would leave their schools, both are high paid and either has or will have IPF's soon. Maybe steal a coach out of Alabama again.

Can’t be giving meds to kids man, no place for that. Colquitt however was dormant for a while until Propst came in and made that program take off. His teams always played fast, constant championship runs against good competition in South Georgia. I’m sure they will find a coach if they’re paying him more than medical professionals lol.

One thing important to note is Rush has not been charged with a crime. Giving Aleve to a kid is not a crime, just not allowed in school. Rosh didn't play doctor, his team employed doctors, they were known to give gets IV's before and during games.
“Might have been Aleve.” Tough to sell that.

Advertisement
Can’t be giving meds to kids man, no place for that. Colquitt however was dormant for a while until Propst came in and made that program take off. His teams always played fast, constant championship runs against good competition in South Georgia. I’m sure they will find a coach if they’re paying him more than medical professionals lol.

I get it, there kids, and he shouldn't be giving out pills. That being said these kids could have got the same medicine from a breakroom medicine cabinet at the local Taco Bell. Again no charges against him for committing any crime. He made mistakes but it is obvious someone wanted him out. It is a shame for their football program. I know they will hire a good coach but there is only one Rush Propst and Colquitt was able to hire him due to his situation at Hoover.

Should be interesting. Colquitt should get ole boy from Lee County or perhaps Jeff Herron from TL Hanna. Frank Stevens would have been a good choice, but he just went to McEachern. I don't think Sean Calhoun or John Reid would leave their schools, both are high paid and either has or will have IPF's soon. Maybe steal a coach out of Alabama again.
You're right about Sean Calhoun. Carrollton can match any school in Georgia dollar for dollar. And the 110 yard IPF will open in the summer

It doesn't sound like Aleve. But it does some heavier type of painkillers. Still not good but not anything that terrible. And not paying taxes is something for the law to take care of. It's not something you should be fired over unless you work for the IRS

Advertisement
Back