Rush Propst Fired...Again.

Advertisement
They were over the counter pills (Aleve). The reasons have been released, it was pills, back taxes, and a bunch of other bs reasons.

Love how the community reacted to the board.

Oh ok. Didn't realize they had said exactly what happened. I know it was mentioned early on that the rumor was he was selling prescription pills, which didn't make any sense whatsoever. Haven't watched that video yet but I wonder what important person he ****ed off that caused them to make this move.

They were over the counter pills (Aleve). The reasons have been released, it was pills, back taxes, and a bunch of other bs reasons.

Love how the community reacted to the board.

**** you see the size of some of those kids....I think those pills might be the ones he picked up while visiting the Bama campus at a coaching clinic when he coached in Alabama.🤣

Advertisement
One thing important to note is Rush has not been charged with a crime. Giving Aleve to a kid is not a crime, just not allowed in school. Rosh didn't play doctor, his team employed doctors, they were known to give gets IV's before and during games.

One thing important to note is Rush has not been charged with a crime. Giving Aleve to a kid is not a crime, just not allowed in school. Rosh didn't play doctor, his team employed doctors, they were known to give gets IV's before and during games.

But he's apparently paying you under the table to carry his water.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Alleve? Lol.

From the Moultrie Observer:

Among the issues Howell investigated were:

• Providing pills “on more than one occasion” to students. None of the documents identifies the type of medication, except for one witness who said the pills he saw “might have been Aleve,” which is an over-the-counter pain killer.

• Owing $301,317 in federal income taxes and $143,000 in delinquent state taxes.

• Interfering in the hiring of Jamie Dixon as the Colquitt County High School principal.

• Insubordination.

• Attempting to charge $143.66 for a personal hotel stay to the school system.

• Interfering with another sport.

• Problems associated with the 2018 football team and especially conduct at the end of the championship game loss to Milton.

Advertisement
Someone that mattered wanted him gone. Pretty obvious to me.

And you heard it here first. Can't move back to Jor-ja with just a part time ESPN job, right?

Screenshot_20190316-162714_Gallery.jpg

Isn’t this the guy who gets a hotel room and feed a bunch of nasty hookers coke the night before games? Probably better to do that anywhere other than the rural bible Bible Belt.

Isn’t this the guy who gets a hotel room and feed a bunch of nasty hookers coke the night before games? Probably better to do that anywhere other than the rural bible Bible Belt.

I dunno. They didn't mind this guy doing it at Arky. The Bible Belt is more satire than actual Cheeestian substance.

Screenshot_20190316-164201_Gallery.jpg

The team stayed in a hotel before all games (including home), but no proof of hookers.

Advertisement
Back