Rumours about Chip Kelly to UF

I didn't say anything about wagering you. You're the one who claims to be an insider and grammar teacher.

So are you deleting your account or not?

So you don't get how wagers work? If you're going to question the 100% accuracy of my information, put something up.

Advertisement
I didn't say anything about wagering you. You're the one who claims to be an insider and grammar teacher.

So are you deleting your account or not?

So you don't get how wagers work? If you're going to question the 100% accuracy of my information, put something up.

No, you made a statement that said you're betting your account that Kelly is their coach. That wasn't anyone wagering you. You made that statement.

Advertisement
No, you made a statement that said you're betting your account that Kelly is their coach. That wasn't anyone wagering you. You made that statement.

And if I say "I'll wager $100 that Pitt covers the +14", it doesn't mean I have to send everyone a hundred bucks if Miami covers. Someone has to accept the wager from the other side. I'm explaining wagers to a grown man.

Advertisement
Florida wants to hire a guy whose offense gets shut down against big physical fast teams.

The kind that the SEC is full of.

Sounds smart.....

They have a $100M revenue and just signed a $19M a year apparel deal in the last year. Pretty sure they can afford $6M a year for Chip Kelly.

Prepare thyself.

Chip Kelly may or may not end up at UCLA but it absolutely won't be a money issue.

Kelly is Florida's coach right now. There's no may or may not about it.

Kirby Smart is the happiest man in the SEC right now.

They have a $100M revenue and just signed a $19M a year apparel deal in the last year. Pretty sure they can afford $6M a year for Chip Kelly.

Prepare thyself.

Chip Kelly may or may not end up at UCLA but it absolutely won't be a money issue.

Kirby Smart is the happiest man in the SEC right now.

Whys that?

Advertisement
Good for them... but they suck right now also.
Meanwhile we are getting ready to close out an undefeated regular season

Advertisement
There's not a single competent agent on the planet that would sign a client to a deal the same day as UCLA job comes open.

They had been talking to UCLA's administration already. UCLA isn't going to pay Chip Kelly type money, so UCLA was never really in play.
I don’t buy that. You don’t agree to a 12 million buyout and then go look for a coach at 2-3 million a year.

Prepare thyself.

Sure he is, you and the supposed boosters kid on twitter are the two guys that beat every single person to the scoop.

Prepare thyself.

Anyone who has visited Westwood and Gainesville would choose the former in a heartbeat as a place to live and work. Not even remotely close.

Advertisement
Back