Rumours about Chip Kelly to UF

Advertisement
There's not a single competent agent on the planet that would sign a client to a deal the same day as UCLA job comes open.

Someone on twitter said $4.5 mil per season? No way that can be true, thought he'd be looking at $7-9 mil.

I mean I can regurgitate what I read on twitter from a bunch nobodys but doesn’t mean thats a source or anything other than a guess.

Advertisement
Who cares if they hired him or not. We still going to run through that sh*t in 2019

There's not a single competent agent on the planet that would sign a client to a deal the same day as UCLA job comes open.

They had been talking to UCLA's administration already. UCLA isn't going to pay Chip Kelly type money, so UCLA was never really in play.

I mean I can regurgitate what I read on twitter from a bunch nobodys but doesn’t mean thats a source or anything other than a guess.

For real all you have to do is go over to a Florida board and read what the latest buzz is. Gotta give him credit for calling the Golden firing after a 58-0 loss in his 5th season with 10 people in the stands and banners flying though

Advertisement
Then Kelly has a ****ty agent. Why not wait a bit and let all the jobs about to open drive up the price

Florida did what we say in poker: they made him make a decision for all his chips. They said it gets done now or we're moving on.

Then his agents bad at poker

That's fine. I'm not defending the decision. I'm just telling you that it's done. Announcement could be made tonight, but no later than tomorrow at 1:00 pm.

For real all you have to do is go over to a Florida board and read what the latest buzz is. Gotta give him credit for calling the Golden firing after a 58-0 loss in his 5th season with 10 people in the stands and banners flying though

I gave details beginning that Sunday morning. Details that no one else knew.

Advertisement

They had been talking to UCLA's administration already. UCLA isn't going to pay Chip Kelly type money, so UCLA was never really in play.

The school with the biggest apparel deal on the planet isn't going to pay "Chip Kelly type money"?

Jim Mora was making $3.5M, I'm sure they're terrified of dropping an extra $2.5M a year to get him.

The school with the biggest apparel deal on the planet isn't going to pay "Chip Kelly type money"?

Jim Mora was making $3.5M, I'm sure they're terrified of dropping an extra $2.5M a year to get him.

Jim Mora just cost them another $12 million in buyout money. And their athletic revenues pale in comparison to schools like Florida and Texas.

Advertisement
Chip Kelly has agreed to become Florida's coach. Things just got a little tougher in the state.

Says who?

Just watch. I'll wager my account on it.

So your deleting your account if Kelly doesn't end up at UFag?

*you're

Are you taking my wager? What consideration are you offering?

I didn't say anything about wagering you. You're the one who claims to be an insider and grammar teacher.

So are you deleting your account or not?

Jim Mora just cost them another $12 million in buyout money. And their athletic revenues pale in comparison to schools like Florida and Texas.

They have a $100M revenue and just signed a $19M a year apparel deal in the last year. Pretty sure they can afford $6M a year for Chip Kelly.

Advertisement
Back