Rumours about Chip Kelly to UF

Now you weirdos can stop acting like Chip is a bad coach.

While some took it too far in deeming him junk, I think a reasoned Canes fan could still have taken the position of not fearing him at UiF. All it took was believing (and what was proven by his decision) that he wasn't a good fit for that cesspool in Gainesville.

Advertisement
Dodged a bullet with UCLA now official. That offense with Florida speed and skill, glad it isn't happening.
Frost a better hire there, IMO.

His staff at UCF is solid and very well liked throughout the state.

They have some solid footing already.

My guy tells me that Scott Frost will be named Florida's head coach after the AAC Championship game. Probably Sunday. It would have been announced at halftime today if UCF had lost to USF.

Lmao

Jagr trying to save face by acting like he was trolling all along

"He's a troll."
"Now he's pretending to be a troll".

Gotta pick one or the other.

Frost will be in Gainesville tonight.

No one cares, and this won't redeem what you've posted already.

Frost will go to Nebraska. He has a chance to be the savior who brings back Nebraska to a powerhouse.

Advertisement
My guy tells me that Scott Frost will be named Florida's head coach after the AAC Championship game. Probably Sunday. It would have been announced at halftime today if UCF had lost to USF.

Lmao

"He's a troll."

Love the handle, especially if you're the guy who had Pickle Richt sign on Gameday.

I think Kelly would have set UF back 10 years. I'm disappointed they dodged that bullet but am looking forward to whatever train they decide to impact. Frost is going to the Huskers, thats good for us.

Advertisement

Lmao

"He's a troll."

Good call [MENTION=15017]Tony Perps[/MENTION] aka einstein

Lmao

"He's a troll."

Love the handle, especially if you're the guy who had Pickle Richt sign on Gameday.

I wish I thought of it lol

Dan Mullen. I’m 95% sure.

Only if Mullen turns them down will he not be their next HC.

Looking at the entirety of the situation, Florida’s history, current personalities involved, and the fact that they are on the highest level of risk aversion mode having a relatively new AD with all kinds of eyes on him, including Foley who’s still hanging around, that’s my prediction. I’m feeling pretty confident about it.

Remember they’re currently very risk-averse.

Called it 2 weeks ago.

Gnome is gone.......... Searching for a new screen-name, since Jagr is no longer usable.

He has a distinct writing style and spouts incessant vitrol about MOrris. He despises the baseball team, so he should be easy to identify once the baseball season commences.

His writing style is similar, but not identical to this new "Pickle" character. The pickle moniker also dovetails with the gnome's proclivity towards a different type of pickle..........

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back