Rumours about Chip Kelly to UF

Advertisement
[MENTION=13137]Jaromir Jagr[/MENTION] with a giant egg on his face again.

The story made zero sense. If Kelly does go to UF (which he might), the local news guys will confirm it, then the national guys will, THEN he will sign the contract, and then he will be introduced. Coaches agree to terms in principle and then it leaks. They don’t have some secret meeting to sign a contract.

This would be comical too, but of course grain of salt

[TWEET]934213456894529537[/TWEET]
[TWEET]932002293788168192[/TWEET]

Advertisement
c5fff0974f9c990d49ab0913c8caf723.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Bro, delete your ******* account Jagr. That’s about as big of an L that I’ve seen anyone take.

Advertisement
Mods - please update Jagr's screen name to L

/won't matter, he'll just create a new account for the 10th time

Probably Wednesday.

Lmao

Take your L and move on.

If you have any other questions, let me know......"Tony Perps".

Which recruits did Chip meet with today?

Demarius and LaTavius.

This is why you are such a liar. With no integrity whatsoever. You simply continue to tell lies that are not even close to being believable.

EVERY coach who comes back to the NCAA like Kelly is doing has to pass an NCAA test on the recruiting rules. You can't take the test in advance. You have to be employed first, and pass the test second.

So if Kelly met with any recruits, he has already committed major NCAA violations.

Are you going to continue to hang on to your false claims, or will you just leave now?

Advertisement
My guy tells me that Scott Frost will be named Florida's head coach after the AAC Championship game. Probably Sunday. It would have been announced at halftime today if UCF had lost to USF.

Advertisement
Back