Rumours about Chip Kelly to UF

My guy tells me that Scott Frost will be named Florida's head coach after the AAC Championship game. Probably Sunday. It would have been announced at halftime today if UCF had lost to USF.

Lmao

Jagr trying to save face by acting like he was trolling all along

Advertisement
My guy tells me that Scott Frost will be named Florida's head coach after the AAC Championship game. Probably Sunday. It would have been announced at halftime today if UCF had lost to USF.

Lmao

"He's a troll."
"Now he's pretending to be a troll".

Gotta pick one or the other.

Frost will be in Gainesville tonight.

Lmao

"He's a troll."

You are the biggest to roam the face of the earth. Diaf

Your guy is about as real as my girlfriend Mia Kunis

Lmao

"He's a troll."

Just stop. Take The L and move on.

Advertisement

Your guy is about as real as my girlfriend Mia Kunis

Nebraska people saying Frost is a done deal to them....I’ll wait for the scroll but with Jagr’s Guy saying UFAG it’s a pretty good bet Frost does end up at Nebraska.

Advertisement
Kelly used UF as leverage (salary for support staff, nutritional program, etc.) don't think he had any intentions of going to Florida

Advertisement
Dodged a bullet with UCLA now official. That offense with Florida speed and skill, glad it isn't happening.

[video=youtube;ATvdS7Wo_Tg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATvdS7Wo_Tg[/video]

Sorry oh mulleted one, too easy, especially with it being my Islanders doing the damage!

Jagr loves to trash on South Florida players, Miami fans who didnt go to the school, in a not-so-veiled racist manner. Hes probably Donna Shalala’s test tube baby.

Advertisement
Not sure what warms my heart more, UF striking out on kelly or Jagr banned to Thunderdome.

Attachments

• 52ECDB02-9C80-48FC-8112-3398B51B6E41.jpg
    52ECDB02-9C80-48FC-8112-3398B51B6E41.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 10
Advertisement
Back